• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

My silent AI AW

API Norway

Private
Minuteman
Aug 17, 2008
In the cold

5 sk Lapua 200gr subsonic ammo 110yards.

First shot 7.62 Nato,next 2 rnd lapua subsonic 200gr.

Last edited:
Very nice! Don't see integrally suppressed set-ups on the civilian market on this side of the pond much.

I though for a sec it was a real deal Covert, but its a 1.5, so that is ruled out.

What are the specs?

Excellent looking rig, very unique. Doesn't appear a covert, but appears to have the same barrel/suppressor. I would also like to hear specs and how it was built.

That is cool for sure. I too would like to see a video so I can hear it, well or not...

I may be wrong but I didnt think the AI AW Covert suppressor had flats on the back of it. What are those for on your suppressor? The scope would be in the way to use them for installation, and besides you dont need that much torque for it to stay put. Is that can made to be disassembled?

Yes,You can just twist of the supressor with urs hand . Its a 16" made for full power and subsonic loads. its 7.62Nato ,and I think Brugger & Thomet made the supressor (and barrel ?) Its new to me,so I have to make some more background check. But its very fun to shoot,until mirage catch up :)
And how it was build ? Done in my shop with AI tools,done in 20 min time. Easy to mount back my 20" barrel

Last edited:
Very nice rig:) looking forward meeting you at the range!!! And fun to compare the sound or should I say absence of sound between the AI AW and the PGM UR

Very nice rig you have there my friend
These rifles origin by AI are scarce too find

SB PmII are a good optics. P 4 FINE reticle?

G