• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My sons 308

ProImaging

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2011
Alabama
www.proimagingonline.com
Gonna suprise my son when he gets back from his deployment this December. Finished it up this weekend. started working up a load for it too. Savage 10fcpk on 308 with a brake
jases2.jpg

jases.jpg

jases1.jpg

Re: My sons 308

Pretty cool, different like my 6Creed.
IMG_0694.jpg

You sure that Savage is gonna shoot? :)

looks great man, i think he'll love it, what branch is he in?

Nice work on both. I like the paint job on his just a tad better, but both are awesome.

Wow, beautiful work. He's gonna still have that rifle when hes 80!

You are a "terrible" father! Are you looking for children to adopt haha. He should love it, and tell him thanks for his service.

Daddy is that you? LOL Man you are a great guy for doing that for your son! I can see he really makes you proud! Tell him thanks for his service and to you...keep up the good work!!

your'e an awesome dad! BTW the rifle you made him looks beautiful. And it even has a sweet Nightforce on it!

yeah i like his better too. it out shoots mine right now. im still playing with loads. his loves 168's and 208 amaxs. mine likes 175smk's My son is a Marine. Couldnt be prouder of him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ProImaging</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bought it from the manufacturer, twnindustries.com </div></div>
Did you apply it yourself? If not, who did?

I've been looking for a good pattern for quite a while now, and REALLY like that Kryptek Hylander!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JGorski</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty cool, different like my 6Creed.
-snip-
</div></div>

I think I saw that same paint on a custom .50 on here a while back, and it's gotta be my favorite pattern. Don't even know what it is, just love it.

Glad he made it home safe. Both rifles look great, especially the patterns!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ProImaging</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i did it myself. thanks for the props, we got to shoot a lot while he was home on leave. </div></div>

Did you have any problems with the film? The Highlander pattern was a bitch for me to get right.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dangedan87</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ProImaging</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i did it myself. thanks for the props, we got to shoot a lot while he was home on leave. </div></div>

Did you have any problems with the film? The Highlander pattern was a bitch for me to get right. </div></div>
not the highlander, but the darkest one was a little tricky