• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s my sons "barbie" jeep transformed

Re: BARBIE jeep pics are up**

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jawa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So another quick story behind this...TxMike tells me he buys a barbie jeep and wants to camo it out. We get the job done but worry about how the paint will stand up to shit, so we schlack the shit out of it... It turned out awesome, but I will NEVVVER do this again... At least in the middle of June.

This is how it started
DSC01553.jpg

I had the wonderful idea to texture the bumpers and fender to make them look like rhino spray. It turned out awesome and looked friggin rugged... (Well not why it was pink,lol)
DSC01557.jpg

DSC01558.jpg

Heres how it ended up...Not to shabby for a couple of rednecks drinking beer trying not to die of heat stroke.
DSC01563.jpg

Here is a view from the rear.
DSC01566.jpg

Let us know what you think! Hell, if we get enough requests, we talked about drinking beer everyday and doing this for a small fee!!! lol
</div></div>

Looks awesome! Great Job, hopefully you got the jam area, nothing worse than opening up a door, hood, or trunk and see the previous color....LOL Great job!!!!!!!!

Re: my sons "barbie" jeep transformed

Now rewire a jet ski battery into it so he can get some serious horsepower under the hood. 12-15mph is entirely possible.
smile.gif