• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My son's "Christ"mas gift

THUNDERBOLT68

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2009
TEXAS
My son is named Hunter and this is his gift I just picked it up from gunsmith. I thought you guys might enjoy pic's. Notice the serial number

Re: My son's "Christ"mas gift

Damn, wish I had a dad like you!! He is a blessed son to have a dad like you!!

God bless,
P.B.Walsh

Have you ever considered adopting another son? If so I think im available! Nice gun though!

What barrel contour is that and finished barrel length?

Just curious, how old is he and does he know it's coming? Would be one hell of a surprise
laugh.gif

I bet he's a heck of a good kid with a name like that
wink.gif

He is a great kid.
My son is nine.
The barrel lenght is 22".
He does not know it is coming.
The barrel contour is #2400 standard heavy varmit( lothar Walther.

That should make for some happy holidays.

An excellent peice to make an entrance into the precision rifle world with. Hopefully he will keep it in the family for years to come.

Are you going to let him choose the glass?

wish someone would give me a gift like that! Very nice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No it is getting S&B 5-25 PMII W/ p4 reticle </div></div>

No need to let him choose in that case, lol. Happy Thanksgiving! And thank you for keeping Christ in Christmas.

nice rifle...Wylie, Texas eh...I grew up there, use to be a real small town

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OH NO, GOD really blessed me with his Son </div></div>

Amen to that, bro.

Jees
My dad once bought me a vocabulary building book.

Lucky Hunter!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Josh Hall</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you ever considered adopting another son? If so I think im available! Nice gun though! </div></div>

Ooh Ooh pick me, pick me!!

Neil

Im sure he will love it, you are a very cool dad!

Seriously though, Hunter is a <span style="font-style: italic">VERY</span> lucky little boy. My Dad never understood my love of guns, knives and tools (Heck they're <span style="font-style: italic">all</span> tools).

One year my Dad said to me "You can have anything you want for Christmas, as long as it's not guns, knives, weapons of any kind....."

I told him that in that case, I didn't want anything.

Got myself a summer job and I bought MY OWN .45 with the money I that I earned myself.
I suppose that it taught me that if you want anything, you have to <span style="font-style: italic">WORK</span> for it, so it was a valuable lesson. Oh, I was 18 when I got that .45.

I hope that Hunter appreciates what you have done for him, if he's in any doubt, point him here and I'll put him straight!

Fatherhood, it's a full time job!!

(Mine are 3.5 and 2. Can't wait to start mine shooting)

Neil

Thanks guys for comments. I am new to this forum stuff, as you probably could tell in my typing skills. ( man I am glad you guys can't see how long it takes me to answer ) Just remember it is not how much you spend on your children, it is how much you spend <span style="color: #3366FF">WITH </span>your children......That really counts
I

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No it is getting S&B 5-25 PMII W/ p4 reticle </div></div>

No need to let him choose in that case, lol. Happy Thanksgiving! And thank you for keeping Christ in Christmas.</div></div>

Great statement there, and to go with the rest of the replies:

"Are you my Daddy"?

Sorry, I had to. Great job on both your son, and his gift. You truly are Blessed. See my sig-line.

Sweet!!

I have a buddy of mine in the local PD - built his son a rifle about that age, that's awesome of you!!!

This is an album cover - not my kid:
sd1.ht4.gif

Good looking stick,Im digging the stock colors thanks for the pics

Thats the coolest present I've ever seen. I think I got a swiss army knife at his age.
grin.gif

What colors amounts are in that stock, 60% tan, 20% black, 20% white? I was gonna go with 75 OD, 25 black, but after seeing that one, I might change my mind!!!

+1 for coolest dad in the world

Awesome gift!

I think the little girl might be jelous though!

And thats a badass picture?

Wow great rifle!! I'm sure with your help he will be deadly accurate!

God blessed you with two beautiful children! I like the picture, that's great!!