• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

My son's collection

Re: My son's collection

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ACK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow a 40mm handgun!
grin.gif

How about a 9mm Makarov? PM me your address if you're interested. </div></div>

ACK,
Your donation showed up today, Thank you. I like the WW2 30-06 bullet, very cool.

Thanks very much.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Olin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would you like 408 Cheytac? PM me w/ address. kro. </div></div>

kro,
408 arrived today. My sons words were " Holy Shit... sorry dad it slipped". That thing is big. The 2nd bullet is awesome

Thanks very much, he ( and I ) appreciate it
Joe

I dont see .223 Rem on the list. I'll make you up a dummy if you PM your address.

Sorry Rookie, I listed the 223 win, should have been a rem. We do have 1 but thank you for the offer. My bad

You're welcome, tell your son he is a lucky kid, having a cool dad.
I found the sectioned armor piercing bullet in my pile of "neat but useless" items.
I once reloaded a round (30-06) and fired it at a 3/8" cold rolled steel plate. The core peeled back around a beautiful ~1/4" hole.

I can do 300RUM (dummy) and 5.7(live round) let me look I may have 30-40krag (live round)

hansonian,
Thanks a ton, the 270 wsm looks like a interesting round. Been reading about it this a.m.

Thanks for all the help.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: grmroper001</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hansonian,
Thanks a ton, the 270 wsm looks like a interesting round. Been reading about it this a.m.

Thanks for all the help. </div></div>

I'll dig around and see if I have anything else to send along. That's quite a collection he's got going on and I'm happy to contribute.

40 mm m203 practice round no powder primer or projectile, it is an M212 plastic practice round used with chalk filled heads.
pm if interested

i will stop at teh shop at the college tomorrow and see if i can get the professor to gin up a dummy head for it out of aluminum

it would take a bit of time but

.44 AutoMag (.308 headstamp I think)
.401 Herters (.30-30 Win headstamp or .41 Rem Mag depends on what empties I have, not sure..) PowerMag
10mm
.380 Auto ( yeah I have dies and reload it, for a friend he won't miss a casing)

All will be missing powder and primer,and have a lead projectile..
I could also send a small writeup about the .44 AMP and .401 Herters cartridges
cool.gif

John

Just PM me and I will get to work always like helping out when I can here since I have learned alot here..

Just saw the envelope sitting on the bench still. Will get the 338-378 out this AM. Enjoy

You're catching up with me
wink.gif

You need a .50 Beowulf. PM the address.

Chris

4322533205_0c2f278435_b.jpg

4322533687_cf3a715ab4_b.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stiggy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Havn't seen a .280 Rem up there yet.If you need one PM me and it's on the way!</div></div>

PM sent and thanks a ton.

image007.jpg

Here it is as it grows, cell phone pics will have to do till I get a real camera. Thanks again to everyone who has helped and the well wishers.

How about these? .50 AE, .480 Ruger, .454 Casull, .300 RSAUM and .450 Marlin. PM me.

grmroper001, Yes I got his email, and just glad I could help. If I can find it, I have somewhere a WWI 12ga copper casing for the Model97 shotgun. Also, if I find anymore old rounds I will send them to you and your son.
Ramrod

I don't see 223 wssm or 25 wssm if you need them PM.

Mike

I can make a inert 40mm. I think I already have one. It is not explosive it is the orange talc round. As long as UPS doesn't have a problem with it.

image008.jpg

Here is the latest update, Thank you Ghogs, badges are a cool addition. Now I have to see if I can get my brother in law who is a police officer to give up some of his.

now THAT is a pretty nice sampling! I started one when i was a kid and ended up making a really sweet walnut mounting board in middle school IA class. I'll have to look thru my collection & see what I can scrounge up a double of. Awesome effort by the 'Hide members here. Anyone ever heard of a 4mm rimfire? wait, maybe it was a 3mm... darn thing was too small to keep track of whatever the size is....neat story to go along w/ it to when I find it.

Never heard of a 4mm or a 3mm, but there again I haven't heard of alot of rounds. Yes the Hide members have made a great effort in graciously helping out my boy. We still need to figure out a cabinet to put all of them in as well as a little shelf to show off all of the notes and well wishes that have come with them.

My son has been shocked at all of the notes saying that " 99% of the kids I go to school with won't even talk to me and arn't friendly but total strangers that I don't know can be so nice"

Thanks again to everyone for the help

SWFA and seporith, received your stuff today, very cool. Thanks again, more pics coming soon.

Thanks All.

stiggy and Bohn, got your rounds in the mail. Thank you for the help with the collection.