• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Squirrel Sniper and his weapon of choice....

BKSSNIPER

Minuteman
May 8, 2005
Arkansas
My squirrel sniper and his toy. He loves this thing. Rolls tennis balls with it at 40 yards.

IMG_0397.jpg

Re: My Squirrel Sniper and his weapon of choice....

Got it made for now, cheap ammo, enjoy it why you can.

That's great! You just gave me the perfect reason to buy one. "It's for the Grandkids to play with, Honey"!

He looks like one very happy kid.

An excellent thing in getting him interested in shooting and teaching him gun safety. I didn't have any kids to teach shooring but I have a nephew (now 35 and a minister) that I was always getting out to shoot. Most of his guns came from uncle....lol. Plus I have a step-grandson that I will teach when he gets old enough.

Great pic's! Thats a pretty snazzy shootin iron he's got there.

Thats great, I remember when i was that age and I had a marlin modle 60, great fun!

very cute.
wish they had these when I was 6.

and most people haven't noticed, but looks like this photo was taken right in the middle of a shot, you can see the tail tail sign of vapor coming out of the barrel and you can see the bolt half way back and the cartridge on its way out, nice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiteKnight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Put an aluminum bull barrel and a silencer on it and then see how much fun he'd have :) </div></div>

And a quad rail, and some night vision.......

DSCN7645.jpg

The stock started as a factory Carbine stock that we chopped up and fitted an AR-15 grip onto, but the receiver is a Charger receiver, the Quad rail fits the threaded 12" R/T Quantum barrel just perfect.:).........Just yesterday my Wife informed me that 3 (almost 4) year old Sproutman was "Lining up two deers to shoot with one bullet" while I was napping on the couch (He has a bare Ruger 10/22 Carbine wood stock cut down to fit that he pretends with), it just doesn't get any better than that! Amen to starting them off early!

Awesome. Doesn't get better than that. I remember being that age with my marlin lever action 22 and single shot 410. Nothing was safe when I had ammo.

awesome.

Got my first teeny-two when i was six.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skeeeter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiteKnight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Put an aluminum bull barrel and a silencer on it and then see how much fun he'd have :) </div></div>

And a quad rail, and some night vision.......

DSCN7645.jpg

Amen to starting them off early! </div></div>

love the flames on the bolt. i started off early. had a crossman pump air pistol, then pump air rifle then a savage 22/410 o/u before getting the A5. he looks happy