• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My state just got freedomer!😊

Steel+Killer

Killing one steel plate at a time!
Minuteman
  • May 27, 2014
    32.75259713494653, -79.87485679548313
    1709986753081.jpeg

Not really. They had me until....

1709988928982.png

I really like SC and it tops the list of where I might live / retire next. But those prohibited places may be a deal breaker, unfortunately.

I also like Texas, but their gun-free zone sign law is a deal-breaker, too. It's a mine-field of "no guns" signs, which often require a trip back to the car and then leaving a firearm unsecured in the car. No bueno!

No such thing in my current state. We don't have open carry, but I'd rather be able to carry concealed anywhere without worrying about whether there's a sign every place I go. I legally carried into my daughter's medical appointment yesterday.

Last edited:

View attachment 8368383

I really like SC and it tops the list of where I might live / retire next. But those prohibited places may be a deal breaker, unfortunately.

I also like Texas, but their gun-free zone sign law is a deal-breaker, too. It's a mine-field of "no guns" signs, which often require a trip back to the car and then leaving a firearm unsecured in the car. No bueno!

No such thing in my current state. We don't have open carry, but I'd rather be able to carry concealed anywhere without worrying about whether there's a sign every place I go. I legally carried into my daughter's medical appointment yesterday.
    Yeah I know I don't like that either, but it's a start in the right direction.

H. 3594 also proves voting does matter at least on a state level.

View attachment 8368383

Your thoughts and actions just highlight the fact that laws are to control the law bidding and have NOTHING to do with order and/or safety. Laws are nothing more than weapons handed down from the psychopaths at the top to their mindless armed and badged gang members to be used against the decent in society.

You clearly fear the badged statists far more than the common criminal and for good reason. Don’t go back to your car. Carry it anyway and defend yourself from all criminals including those that rob, kidnap, steal, and murder on behalf of the state.

Last edited:
    The list of prohibited locations is more extensive. Under the last "reform," aka the Open Carry With Training Act, any gathering or event that municipalities declare needs permitting can also be a Bill of Rights Free Zone.
    Screenshot_20240307_181016_Chrome.jpg

I'm not sure what it's going to take to get some people to understand what shall not be infringed means.

I'll respect your property and property rights 100%. If you post it, I'll respect that by not entering. I've done an immediate U-turn upon seeing the signs at many places. Two places were gun stores! Talk about not knowing your customer base.

At one FFL, the owner saw my abrupt stop when I saw the sign and waved me in, saying "That sign is only there to show gun owners what a legal sign looks like." I walked out $750 poorer when offered a smoking deal on a high end scope, something I hadn't expected to find in a little hole in the wall LGS.

You clearly fear the badged statists far more than the common criminal and for good reason. Don’t go back to your car. Carry it anyway and defend yourself from all criminals including those that rob, kidnap, steal, and murder on behalf of the state.
    OPSEC.

Your thoughts and actions just highlight the fact that laws are to control the law bidding and have NOTHING to do with order and/or safety.

Absolutely right on that last quote. In fact, the tyrants NEED the criminals as their ALLIES to foment the chaos used to justify the tyranny against law-abiding citizens. No bail. Defund. Catch and release. Disarm citizens. ALL very intentional. Designed to achieve their tyrannical goals. Terrorized citizens become compliant to "authority" who claim to be there to "save" them.

Last edited:
    I'll respect your property and property rights 100%. If you post it, I'll respect that by not entering. I've done an immediate U-turn upon seeing the signs at many places. Two places were gun stores! Talk about not knowing your customer base.
    In my state, such signs mean nothing (other than a suggestion). We are free to ignore them and do so.

Reactions: Howland
    Your thoughts and actions just highlight the fact that laws are to control the law bidding and have NOTHING to do with order and/or safety. Laws are nothing more than weapons handed down from the psychopaths at the top to their mindless armed and badged gang members to be used against the decent in society.

I agree with most of what you say, but what would a nation look like with zero laws?

I 100% believe everybody should be able to do what makes them happy as long as it doesn't negatively affect someone else, but even with that you have to have limitations.

Example 1 If it made me happy to take a shit on the public sidewalk or on my neighbor's driveway should I be able to do that and just say well that's what makes me happy so I should be able to do it?

Example 2 If someone likes putting cigars out on their face should they be able to do that? Absolutely if that's what they like to do I say sure go for it.

My point is to live in a civilized society there has to at least be some basic set of rules/laws.

Now when it comes to firearms, I believe you should be able to carry anywhere you want on public property including schools and government office buildings. If a private business wants to restrict that it's their business and I can choose to go, there or not.

I agree with most of what you say, but what would a nation look like with zero laws?

I 100% believe everybody should be able to do what makes them happy as long as it doesn't negatively affect someone else, but even with that you have to have limitations.

Example 1 If it made me happy to take a shit on the public sidewalk or on my neighbor's driveway should I be able to do that and just say well that's what makes me happy so I should be able to do it?

Example 2 If someone likes putting cigars out on their face should they be able to do that? Absolutely if that's what they like to do I say sure go for it.

My point is to live in a civilized society there has to at least be some basic set of rules/laws.
    Straw man argument. Classic straw man.

Not when the person quoted constantly states there should be zero laws and or law enforcement.

You state extreme views you're going to get an extreme argument.
    It is when the person quoted did not suggest there be "zero laws" (categorically) nor did I see anything about eliminating law enforcement.

I interpreted his comment to mean that gun control laws are intended to CONTROL the PEOPLE and have zero effect on criminals. They have NOTHING to do with public safety. Those who make the laws KNOW this and actually intentionally leverage this knowledge in exactly that way... to control the PEOPLE.

There are no "Speech Control" laws that infringe the 1st Amendment... or laws that infringe the other enumerated Rights in the Bill of Rights. Meanwhile there are thousands of laws infringing the 2nd Amendment.

Last edited:
    You mean your lords are graciously allowing you to exercise part of one of your unalienable rights?

Not bad its only 15 locations where the government doesn't allow you to protect yourself and family. Its reasonable to think that you can avoid those locations anyway.

Reactions: Steel+Killer

View attachment 8368383

Pretty standard list of restrictions I see there

Obviously you should retire where you see fit, but those few phrases in the century code wouldn't keep me from moving somewhere that was otherwise perfect

Without metal detectors at every door, restrictions like those are virtually meaningless