• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My Tactical 300H&H

discostew3

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2010
Wyoming
Blueprinted Remington 700 300 H&H,Lilja 3 groove 1:10,PTG conical bolt with handle,JW Precision bottom metal, Timney trigger, HS Precision thumbhole with Karsten's cheekpiece, custom linear muzzlebrake, Nightforce base and rings, Bushnell 6500 with T.K. Lee dots at 6 and 12 MOA. Shoots a 190gr Sierra Match comfortably at 3100fps.

Re: My Tactical 300H&H

I want that pee only box in the background nice gun a lot of work putting some thing like that togethere enjoy shooting it

I agree on the "a lot of work" thing. Sometimes I wonder about spending so much on a nice rig. Because I sure enjoy shooting my 308 SPS varmint that I put in a nice stock. There's no comparison to shooting a lot. And sometimes it's better shooting a rifle without worrying if your taking the best care of it. It sure is nice to have in the cabinet though. And it is fun to shoot, just not my "main" gun. Thanks for the comment.

Nice. I've always thought the 300 H&H was a neat round. I like the capacity, long neck, and sloped shoulders feed like greased sausages.

Nice looking rifle. Got a bigger pic? By the way, those are some looooong legs on that bipod!
laugh.gif