• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

My turn....Shooting mat, bags and suppressor pouch.

kingzero

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2014
Crack Town, AZ
A while ago my mother in law gave me her sewing machine because she can't use it anymore due to her arthritis. I had thought about making a couple things and decided to get off my ass after seeing other peoples projects. I filled my first bag with poly pellets but it weighs over 2.5lbs so I made another and filled it with foam pellets that I stole out of my kids bean bag chair. It weighs next to nothing and I plan on packing it while hunting. Next was a minimalist shooting mat......35"x59" and rolls up nice and small. Lastly a suppressor pouch......I am pretty happy with how this turned out. Im in everything about 60 bucks.

Thanks for the comments. I made these for myself and I think the hassle of selling them might be more than I want to deal with.

What material did you use for the mat and bags... They look great. Being handy with a sawing machine this is something I would like to do. Thanks
- Erich