• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Tweeked LH CZ 452 American!

seagiant

Private
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2008
Hi,

Thought I would put up pics of my .22 rifle.

I had the bolt handle redone and I installed a GRACO adjustable pad for a longer LOP!

I also installed pillars in the stock and made sure the barrel was free floating!

Topped it off with a VERY nice Weaver 2.5X7 Classic scope.

This scope has glass way above it's price point to me!

Rifle shoots like a hammer and will never sale it!!!

Attachments

• aaa.JPG
    aaa.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 97
  • bbb.JPG
    bbb.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 97
  • ccc.JPG
    ccc.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: BabypoopFAL
Nice!

What base and rings are you using? Did you tap the factory rail?

I desperately need to upgrade my 452

looks nice! am considering a lefty 452 myself. does the dip rail have any cant to it, like 20 or 30 moa?

too bad the 452 receiver isn't just drilled and tapped so you can drop whatever you want on it. i know we're only talking 22LR here, but a rail on top of a rail doesn't inspire confidence.

know of any options, other than stacking a rail, to be able to get 20-30 moa of scope cant?

Nice work. I understand what you mean about never wanting to sell your 452. I’ll never sell my first one, basically untouched but with a scope added. I like my second too but it has had its share of work.

As for the other questions about rails and rings, I haven’t used a rail on either and I have had no issues. That being said I could see why you would want the rail. I had one on my 455 and liked it a lot.

Great rifles! I have 2.
Who did your bolt handle conversion?