• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My updated 10 year od GAP 300wm

coyotesniper

Minuteman
Jun 24, 2003
Iowa
I had George build me my first GAP. It was a 300wm in 2001 when George was by himself behind Denny's gunshop
it was in a REM PSS bedded stock

I decided to update date it a little, and this is how it looks now
AICS008.jpg

AICS009.jpg

Rock 26" barrel, threaded 5/8x24 w/protector
Badger heavy recoil lug (bedded)
Rem old style trigger 3.0 lbs
Badger bolt knob
AICS 2.0 ATACS dipped, AICS 5rd mag
Atlas bipod setup
accushot monopod
Badger base and rings
NXS 5.5-22x50mm NP-R1

ALL work done by GAP

THANKS for looking

Re: My updated 10 year od GAP 300wm

Looks good. GAPs keep on shooting and shooting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bolloxinaspanner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Intrigueing camo. What is it called? </div></div>

ATAC

mark42quin

It shoots great like all other GAP's

I have only right around 420 rnds thru it in the last 10 years have not shot it for the last 3yrs

Black Hills match 190gr BTHP, and a few A191 rds

only shoot it for zero check and some long range coyotes

When George built it for me I asked about maybe a different stock than the PSS and he said It would not shoot any better only be more comfortable to shoot

that is a hell of a gun to only have 400 rounds through it in 10 years, damn man.

To everyone

THANKS for the compliments

In central Iowa you can not use a rifle to hunt anything but coyotes

I know I am not doing the rifle justice by not shooting it but having this and a GAP AR10 and other rifles to play with I don't shoot this one very much

You people here on the HIDE have spoiled me as I think I need this quality of stuff to punch paper and yotes

man would I be alot richer if I did not have the internet

I have a 1 1/2 year old grandson that I will leave this to him someday so he can see what a GAP will do

THANKS