• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes My USO Deal of the day....

Re: My USO Deal of the day....

USMCj:
i delete it because, if you are trying to make a profit, and it is revealed that origional purchase price was at a significant discount, the buyer may feel he is being "taken" due to the sellers obvious skill at finding good deals. It is simple sales. not trying to HIDE it per se, just remove as much info as needed to encourage a smooth.

savage110:
as i assumed all along, you are a 16 yr old whos parents let stay up to late on the computer. i regret saying everything i have so far with this new information confirmed about you, as i dont think a verbal altercation with a minor is appropriate ever. Hope you have a good day at school tomorrow. Make sure you make it to class on time.

comments retracted, tryng not to be a dick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ffhogue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">USMCj:
i delete it because, if you are trying to make a profit, and it is revealed that origional purchase price was at a significant discount, the buyer may feel he is being "taken" due to the sellers obvious skill at finding good deals. It is simple sales. <span style="font-weight: bold">not trying to HIDE it per se, just remove as much info as needed to encourage a smooth</span>.
</div></div>

Ammmmmmmm......yeah....

this is the best entertainment I have had in awhile. the real bummer is I am looking for a scope exactly like the one he is selling and would be willing to pay some markup just not that much.

make sure you pay attention in economics and stop lifting so much weight, you may gain something from school other than a bad back down the road. im done with this, as stated before, i regret everything stated since i found out you were a 16 yr old. Keep Squating!

Same here Diggler, all I posted was what he paid and what he wanted to sell it for. LMAO!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">here's what I pm'ed FFhogue:</span>
Really bro, im not one to shit in others for sale threads but, </div></div>

Really?

Have you guys ever been to a car dealership? I hate to be the one to tell you, but the prices in the windows of the cars are higher than the prices the dealer paid for them.....

I think what he's trying to say is, free market is great, taking advantage of someone isnt. With that said, who cares, hopefully anyone looking at it is educated about it and can deal him down to a reasonable price.

post-9562-1177143866.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Erud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you guys ever been to a car dealership? I hate to be the one to tell you, but the prices in the windows of the cars are higher than the prices the dealer paid for them..... </div></div>

+1, and even if you thought you've found the invoice price that the dealer paid for the vehicle, that may still not be the real price that the dealer paid.
laugh.gif
Dealerships really make most of their money on repairs anyway...
smile.gif

In this case, seller laid out his "invoice price" for all to see (which was deleted?) so now it is up to the eventual buyer to take advantage of it. If a deal is struck and the parties are happy, cool beans.

funny part it is sold now, i bet the buyer is happy and thats really all that matters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">funny part it is sold now, i bet the buyer is happy and thats really all that matters. </div></div>

That would be a good bet diggler.

In all honesty.....I could care less if he paid $30.00 for the thing. I knew what I was looking for and what I was willing to pay.

Seller's happy......If all goes well, buyers happy. End of story.

1GE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Enkry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think what he's trying to say is, free market is great, taking advantage of someone isnt. With that said, who cares, hopefully anyone looking at it is educated about it and can deal him down to a reasonable price. </div></div>
Thats it right there, thats whay I was tryng to say, 1goodeye, enjoy the scope, all I wanted to say is was that.
-Felipe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: huntinaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never insulted you, i called you out, seems like you have thin skin bro.</div></div>

Not starting crap or anything but It seems like you are sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. </div></div>

I'd imagine the kid's never seen what retailers pay manufacturers.

Thanks god he wasn't old enough to stay up late online when the M40A1 return stocks were appreciating like homes in Seville!!

1GoodEye-very cool scope. If you can find an early GAP SH Kopfjaeger to put it on that would be one VERY cool setup!

Man those early ERGO front objectives were huge! My friend owns one of those Special editions and they definitely look like deadly weapons by themselves. Just mount them on rifles with quick detach rings and use them as clubs for CQB.
laugh.gif

Thanks Steve, and if you read closely all I wrote at the beggining was that he was tryng to flip 600$, then he goes on to cuss me out through pm, so Steve, dont tell me what I have the right to do and what I dont have the right to do on SH, you are not a mod or an admin. I have not gotten any complaints on what I said, I have actually gotten quite a few pm's with people saying that they agree with me, since it has already sold I see no reason in posting anything in here anymore except for, great scope 1eye, enjoy it.
-Felipe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Enkry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think what he's trying to say is, free market is great, taking advantage of someone isnt. With that said, who cares, hopefully anyone looking at it is educated about it and can deal him down to a reasonable price. </div></div>
Thats it right there, thats whay I was tryng to say, 1goodeye, enjoy the scope, all I wanted to say is was that.
-Felipe </div></div>

And all I'm trying to say is that neither one of you two halfwits understands how capitalism works. It is impossible to "take advantage of someone" in a free market because the value of any good or service is determined by what a consumer is willing to pay for it. An item for sale will sell for exactly what it is worth to the buyer - not a penny more. What it cost the seller to get it is completely irrelevant. Your way of thinking is responsible in no small way for our country going in the complete wrong direction.

Now go away.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Erud</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Enkry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think what he's trying to say is, free market is great, taking advantage of someone isnt. With that said, who cares, hopefully anyone looking at it is educated about it and can deal him down to a reasonable price. </div></div>
-Felipe </div></div>

And all I'm trying to say is that neither one of you two halfwits understands how capitalism works. It is impossible to "take advantage of someone" in a free market because the value of any good or service is determined by what a consumer is willing to pay for it. An item for sale will sell for exactly what it is worth to the buyer - not a penny more. What it cost the seller to get it is completely irrelevant. Your way of thinking is responsible in no small way for our country going in the complete wrong direction.

Now go away.

</div></div>
Thanks for the lesson on capitalism, I really appreciate it since we are on a <span style="font-weight: bold">shooting </span>forum.
Im out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Steve, and if you read closely all I wrote at the beggining was that he was tryng to flip 600$, then he goes on to cuss me out through pm, so Steve, dont tell me what I have the right to do and what I dont have the right to do on SH, you are not a mod or an admin. I have not gotten any complaints on what I said, I have actually gotten quite a few pm's with people saying that they agree with me, since it has already sold <span style="font-weight: bold">I see no reason in posting anything in here anymore</span> except for, great scope 1eye, enjoy it.
-Felipe </div></div>

I keep telling myself to take the high road here........so let me be genlte Friend....

You didn't have a reason to post in this thread in the first place. Walk away and be done with it.

And yes I will enjoy the scope very much soo.

1GE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">tryng to flip your optics for a 600$ gain to fellow hide members is not cool bro its not against rules but it's not cool.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if you read closely all I wrote at the beggining was that he was tryng to flip 600$, then he goes on to cuss me out through pm</div></div>

Thats a little more then, Hes flipping his optic for $600.

"I totally understand flipping to make money, what I don't understand is the bragging about how good of deal you got to your so called friends on here and then immediately selling it for a healthy markup.

I just don't understand why you told everybody what you paid for it if you were just planning on selling."

BINGO

Yeah I saw that one, im keeping quiet for now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: huntinaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">tryng to flip your optics for a 600$ gain to fellow hide members is not cool bro its not against rules but it's not cool.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if you read closely all I wrote at the beggining was that he was tryng to flip 600$, then he goes on to cuss me out through pm</div></div>

Thats a little more then, Hes flipping his optic for $600.

</div></div>
Thats not the original post, it was edited after he cussed me out look at the edit time, man I really wanted to stay out of this but people keep bringing it up!

Felipe. Bro let it go, this is one of those life lessons me and Steve were trying to convey. Let it be, we understand you dont agree with it, i dont either, but let it go bro. Its the internet

+ 1 savage. He got a good deal and bragged, 200 maybe, 600 what a fuck.

stand by what i say, and back it the fuck up.