• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My way of getting Drop Data

In the first video, when you do the velocity correction, you say 3.6 but type in 3.3. Probably why you were low at 1014.

Great job, but I think your mistake in video #1 shows all of us how important the attention to detail is, .3 mils is a small change at 297 yards but at 1000, it made all the difference in hitting your target vs missing. So thank you for the video and for the lesson.

Nice videos. Thanks for the info on the app, my girlfriend is going to be pissed when I pull her ipad mini from my range bag.

Thanks for taking the time, It was educational, And I love your range.LOL, very scenic, I'm jealous.

Thanks so much for these videos. I hope you don't mind a couple questions.

Did you use a rangefinder to get your distances? Was there a reason the distances weren't even...say 500 vs 572, 1000 vs 1012 etc?

Thanks in advance.

Haven't made it to the end of vid#2 yet...look at the mirage on the top of the ridge jus behind the 1000 yard target. Compare that mirage in vid #1 to the same mirage in the middle of vid #2 and you will see the source of the misses at 1000 which are out at 3 o clock.

Enjoyed the videos, thanks for posting. Really nice range!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for these videos. I hope you don't mind a couple questions.

Did you use a rangefinder to get your distances? Was there a reason the distances weren't even...say 500 vs 572, 1000 vs 1012 etc?

Thanks in advance.

I did use a rangefinder, The reason for target distances, Because thats where they landed. lol

Thanks again for posting this, I didn't know the "menu" option was available in shooter...and I didn't know you could calculate imputed velocity. Thanks!

Nice shooting!