• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My wife just left me over the coronavirus.

I wonder if all the thrall females are still hot?

Probably not, seeing as the games have been outlawed and the arena tuned into a memorial.

No more hot thrall love to be had on Triskelion.?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I wonder if all the thrall females are still hot?

Probably not, seeing as the games have been outlawed and the arena tuned into a memorial.

No more hot thrall love to be had on Triskelion.?
I got somethin' that'll brighten your spirits, laddie. I picked it up on, uh, Gannyroo-- Gannymuh-- Er and it's um... it's uh... it's green. ?

Reactions: dtdk
Our daughter is backpacking in Australia and I wanted her to come back last week, because of the ongrowing situation.
Normally she would travel there 7 weeks more.

My wife argued with me over this and told our daughter to stay and have a good time.

Now my daughter is anxious about the situation, because things change in Australia too and all the other tourists are going home.
She wanted to come back and the travel agent told her, she must wait approx. two weeks because all back flights are full.
If she would have called a few days earlier it wouldn´t have been a problem.

:mad:

She went to her liberal parents house.

They shop at Whole Foods.

There was no shortage of organic TP.

Is she you’re wife or you’re pregnant GF, there are like three threads by you on this subject. So are you married or what?

Reactions: Redmanss
She went to her liberal parents house.

They shop at Whole Foods.

There was no shortage of organic TP.

O.K. ......so your post today is the first post on this thread in 2 months. So it took you this long to find out that her and her parents went to whole foods and found some organic t.p. WTF ?. Have you spent the last 2 months hiding in their bushes doing recon ?
Is she back , cause if she is you need to get the t.p. from her and then throw her bitch ass out in da street were she belong . just saying .

I'd like to know more about this organic TP. All I can find is the inorganic stuff, and it's wrecking my bunghole.

Reactions: Amanda4461
O.K. ......so your post today is the first post on this thread in 2 months. So it took you this long to find out that her and her parents went to whole foods and found some organic t.p. WTF ?. Have you spent the last 2 months hiding in their bushes doing recon ?
Is she back , cause if she is you need to get the t.p. from her and then throw her bitch ass out in da street were she belong . just saying .
In the three other threads he started about this she wasn’t his wife but pregnant girl friend.

Somebody's looking for attention.

aren't the libtards panicked and hording tp and bottled water?

OP sent me pics of his wife and to be fair, she is pretty hot and i would be upset too.

I told her we needed to get bottled water and food today and she said I was was being paranoid.

She said she wants to get back together when I calm down.
Yours and your woman personal problems are as important to me as the last year snow.
Why did you post about it on SH is big fucking question I happened to have...
Want to share your idea why you've posted? Just curious, nothing personal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Here's the plan. Call her and tell her you want everything to be good between you two. No ass kissing or extra talking, just how her and her parents are doing and get to the point. Ask to meet up for lunch. Again, no ass kissing or goofy assed smiling, just talk normal friend things. Tell her she looks good, but casually. If she's sucking your schlong before the days out, you know she either loves you or just really likes sucking dicks. Proceed accordingly.

hFO3cfyE3n9d5P6KqmuFqK8L1fpYfcr8L4lgAA36EwEVAj7CP3RgKojPXsZkRpMqJ1rTRkNnAF88xBuFAfkZ21KMC7_Pdm7m3Gxfulhgnx5MRmVotvcQp7H5FUgmr-oHr63FnJZNawdAy4x0E9KjvdbUDC2AqVgiJ4_u

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
Here's the plan. Call her and tell her you want everything to be good between you two. No ass kissing or extra talking, just how her and her parents are doing and get to the point. Ask to meet up for lunch. Again, no ass kissing or goofy assed smiling, just talk normal friend things. Tell her she looks good, but casually. If she's sucking your schlong before the days out, you know she either loves you or just really likes sucking dicks. Proceed accordingly.
decisions, decisions............ :rolleyes:

But anyway... at least some people here have a wife/girlfriend that show up. Or have a pic.