• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

n00blar from the Mitten State

Corpsie

Private
Minuteman
Howdy,

Long time lurker via Google searches. I signed up to support the site against the Tactical Rifles lawsuit.

One day I hope to be able to have the experience to contribute, but for now I imagine I'll be spending more time reading. If my Google-fu fails, I may have to post a question that hopefully hasn't been answered 10-million times already.

As for me as a firearms enthusiast, the novelty of mag dumps was lost back in the early 2000's. I'm probably one of the slowest shooters at the range as I kind of fixate on absolute precision. I'm hoping to find a better balance between absolute and practical precision. I'm also hoping to get my shoulders working better so I can shoot off-hand more frequently and for longer periods. I'm not much for competing against others, I'd rather just have fun.

Lastly, and actually leastly, my username is a nonsense word that I stuck with from chatrooms. I've never served in the Military as physically, I'm a liability.

Warren here. Been wanting to check out Blue Water but haven't made it up there yet. That's the closest place I know of with a range longer than 100 yards.

n00blar from the Mitten State

Yak, detroit sportsman congress is just north of you at Ryan and 21 mile. They have 200 and are open to public weekends. $20 though...

I too would like to check out blue water myself but this weekend I am headed to up north. Got a nice long stretch we shoot at on state land.

Last edited: