• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Napoleon Junior Speaks:

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Watch what you are saying,

Prior to our latest decree, they set up groups to monitor what you have to say, so say as little as possible out loud, especially in writing.

This is a red flag situation and the red flags they are currently worried about are (is) you, yes you reading this, you're the bad guy in this Fable

So with that being said, you've been warned, they are paying attention so act accordingly

Political Prisoners are a real thing in America today, don't be the next one by simply saying something stupid on the internet and getting in trouble for it ...

That is all, NOW listen to my latest damn podcast you heathen and get the Jab or else ...

Napoleon has left the building.

Can you imagine being so paranoid, that you set up groups to monitor what a bunch of rednecks talk about on the internet?

Like it is literally someones job to read the retardation that goes on here...and they think they are gaining valuable Intel to take down the "American tally-bon"

This P.O.D.C.A.S.T. of which you speak what is it and where does one find it? Is that a French word this Podcast?

So this is where we talk about 9mm versus 45acp, or Glocks or something.

Oops 10 seconds late...

They get to interpret what you put in print or say. They control the narrative and the Pravda are all in with it. They turned Trump into a Russian agent inside of a couple months. The guy larping as some kind of priest with horns and a deerskin cape has been locked up for months and is facing 30 years for trespassing.
    If you have had the boys in SUV's come to your door. You would know that LL is speaking the truth. Heed his sig line. All those considered deplorable are now domestic terrorists.

Yeah - we always had Secret Police in the US. I think the difference is in the last few years they have decided to stop being apologetic about it.

After what they did to Trump, they know who's in charge and there is no doubt in anyone's mind.

I am super enthusiastic to watch the lawyers descend on this like a pack of wolves. I wouldn't wish lawyers on my worst enemy.

They get to interpret what you put in print or say. They control the narrative and the Pravda are all in with it. They turned Trump into a Russian agent inside of a couple months. The guy larping as some kind of priest with horns and a deerskin cape has been locked up for months and is facing 30 years for trespassing.
    If you have had the boys in SUV's come to your door. You would know that LL is speaking the truth. Heed his sig line. All those considered deplorable are now domestic terrorists.
    بایډن د وزې تناسل خوري

I wonder if the Alphabets are now familiar with the "fuck Hat" or if they already knew? Much to learn here.

Reactions: Bender
    بایډن د وزې تناسل خوري
    Shit man...way to fly under the radar. Grow a beard, play the Islamic Terrorist card.

I hope you have a place to stow the M240's and the Predator drone they just sent you. That Blackhawk landing outside full of current US military gear and piles of cash isn't coming for you...its yours now.

And you, for sure, won't be asked to be vaccinated.

Can we just fly the BLM flag and hate on whitey. Easier than typing jobber jabber arabraic

94939827-A37D-4EC6-9E92-A269D44D2044.jpeg

At my age I am a member of the American Cinna-bon.

Shit man...way to fly under the radar. Grow a beard, play the Islamic Terrorist card.

I hope you have a place to stow the M240's and the Predator drone they just sent you. That Blackhawk landing outside full of current US military gear and piles of cash isn't coming for you...its yours now.

And you, for sure, won't be ordered to be vaccinated.
    FIFY

This P.O.D.C.A.S.T. of which you speak what is it and where does one find it? Is that a French word this Podcast?

I think it's Italian like "fra-gee-lay".

Jealous of their awesome warranty. You can probably replace a $300 US-street-price Chinese made scope 25 times or so before you lose money.
    You know
    -realizing your rig has a problem
    -diagnosing the scope is at fault
    -calling / shipping the scope
    -remounting and rezeroing the new or fixed scope
    -etc

Cost a LOT in ammo. Let alone your time.

f all that

Join the vortex fan group on Facebook. It’s funny in a sad way reading all those junk pile failings stories then hearing them make excuses.
    C2EA4CD3-9ED6-4DE2-B6F1-A919A37BA8D9.png
    44CF164D-ED1D-47F2-A965-75BF51D7A74D.png

You know
    -diagnosing the scope is at fault
    -calling / shipping the scope
    -remounting and rezeroing the new or fixed scope
    -etc

Cost a LOT in ammo. Let alone your time.

f all that

Join the vortex fan group on Facebook. It’s funny in a sad way reading all those junk pile failings stories then hearing them make excuses.
    View attachment 7700248View attachment 7700249
    I have a scope like that its has the leveling reticle, when they line up you send the shot.

You know
    My comment wasn't supportive of cheap products with good warranties. I know about price points and understand, but I can be a snit about it as well.

Really like all of their AMG stuff, and their Razor line. I particularly think the Razor 1-10 is one of the finest riflescopes ever made for a 556 or 762 semi.

so the alphabet bois cant track what we are saying, i think we all need to adopt procedure 7, and communicate in the pre-arraigned code.

Fg(2)c - U113ff - Clc002 - Ka1112 - Ol112* - Faaa2 - Fdsa2 - R!!w - E2ss9 - Ti15 - Ab55$ - R(2)44 - D*34g - S^l2%

I want to try one. I can’t get over that it is made by Gaytex though.
    Its one of those things where their weaknesses instantly become their strengths:

Good warranty and a great company wrapped around a cheap Chinese piece of shit that Walmart would choke on....
    Viola! Magic
    Good warranty and a great company wrapped around a premium Japanese-made optic with an ass-ton of fantastic features and a nigh-perfect design outcome.

I'd get over it...just like I'll get over the coercion part of this vaccine roll out should a 50% fatality version of COVID22 comes out that the vaccine is effective against.

Reactions: deersniper
    so the alphabet bois cant track what we are saying, i think we all need to adopt procedure 7, and communicate in the pre-arraigned code.

Fg(2)c - U113ff - Clc002 - Ka1112 - Ol112* - Faaa2 - Fdsa2 - R!!w - E2ss9 - Ti15 - Ab55$ - R(2)44 - D*34g - S^l2%
    German did it already

Reactions: camocorvette
    the fishercat arrives at dawn, man follows the blue path

Y2(2)ff - Alle% - L93ss2 - L2()3 - Bo3! - E44211$ - Dmn22 - Ussa1 - Mm2^ - Ba2+d
    Its funny.

Also, some dude in a DOJ cubicle who got the night shift is saying "They won't be laughing soon when we drag them the fuck out of their bed and beat the fuck out of them, then toss them in a cell and throw away the key. Just like we did with the Capitol Protesters. I might even get to laugh at them when the K9 handler shows up and loses control of his dog. Fucking terrorists."

To the folks that are laughing in this thread, including me: You have been labeled. You aren't a person anymore. You certainly aren't a "fellow American." Your service means nothing. Your law abiding nature means nothing. The system has closed against you for even daring to consider non-compliance, no matter how insane the request.

I have often wondered if they started hiring people specifically who don't give a fuck about the consequences of their actions, or if its more the outcome of an indoctrination program.

Its funny.

Also, some dude in a DOJ cubicle who got the night shift is saying "They won't be laughing soon when we drag them the fuck out of their bed and beat the fuck out of them, then toss them in a cell and throw away the key. Just like we did with the Capitol Protesters. I might even get to laugh at them when the K9 handler shows up and loses control of his dog. Fucking terrorists."

To the folks that are laughing in this thread, including me: You have been labeled. You aren't a person anymore. You certainly aren't a "fellow American." Your service means nothing. Your law abiding nature means nothing. The system has closed against you for even daring to consider non-compliance, no matter how insane the request.

I have often wondered if they started hiring people specifically who don't give a fuck about the consequences of their actions, or if its more the outcome of an indoctrination program.
    This is a two way street. That is all.

...in for a penny...in for a pound...

B331)( - Uss2& - Yza122221 - M92@ - O221ssa2 - R**e2 - Eaa2177 - A@% - M721# - M11dw - O094s2$

They won't be laughing soon when we drag them the fuck out of their bed and beat the fuck out of them, then toss them in a cell and throw away the key. Just like we did with the Capitol Protesters.
    If that becomes wide spread they would basically be telling people they have nothing to lose. So they might as well move to Canada or something