• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NASCAR driver Noah Gragson suspended indefinitely for "liking" a meme on social media

Some have thought whether Jimmy Johnson or even higher-ups at NASCAR are behind this. I think not. I think others behind the scene drive this. It's about control. They don't really care about whether or not he liked a Floyd meme. It's about taking control of our culture and institutions.
A driver doesn’t get suspended by the team without approval by the team owner along with the team’s lawyers. This is big money sports here, not Pop Warner football.

Fans can think their favorite former driver is clueless on this, but they’d be wrong.

Reactions: lash
A driver doesn’t get suspended by the team without approval by the team owner along with the team’s lawyers. This is big money sports here, not Pop Warner football.

Fans can think their favorite former driver is clueless on this, but they’d be wrong.
And who told them to suspend him and that such a reaction was the proper response to celebrating Floyd's two years of sobriety?

Gatekeepers, watchdogs, social justice warriors or whatever the correct title that applies, being scrutinized for leaving a like or emoji regardless of the emotional value implied has a value to it and ownership. Go back to the mass shooter in Buffalo, side story was either a cop or prison guard posted something meant as dark humor of the incident, other officers acknowledged the post by liking it, the op took early retirement the others NODs. How did we ever manage online before the ability to like & share? Maybe instead of feeding into the online craziness a moderator of a forum could simply switch the like features OFF, problem solved.

In the not too distant future - they will be able to read your brain waves and know how and what you think. Air buds anyone?

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Well, I keep them nosy fedbois busy with all my likes, comments and emojis for sure. First of all it’s idiotic what’s happening in this country. The fact that most of you with careers even think you have to refrain from honestly engaging in social media without a burner account tells the whole story.

Truth is we’re hardly better off than China as far as inability to speak freely. What fucking first amendment? Oh, that’s right. It only applies if you say things currently sanctioned by the global overlords.

These frogs have been boiling for years now and soon enough they’ll be serving us up.

Well, I keep them nosy fedbois busy with all my likes, comments and emojis for sure. First of all it’s idiotic what’s happening in this country. The fact that most of you with careers even think you have to refrain from honestly engaging in social media without a burner account tells the whole story.

Truth is we’re hardly better off than China as far as inability to speak freely. What fucking first amendment? Oh, that’s right. It only applies if you say things currently sanctioned by the global overlords.

These frogs have been boiling for years now and soon enough they’ll be serving us up.

They must have 5 agents working on my shit in shifts.

Turns out the reporter who found the like of Floyd meme is a hypocrite.

Austin Night
@theaustinnight
·
32m
This is who you guys hire. This is what you guys represent. A spit in the face to anyone who lost family/friends on September 11th but it doesn’t matter to y’all since your reporter gets clicks
Quote Tweet

Megan Basham
@megbasham
·
2h
So @danielmcfadin, the “reporter” who got a NASCAR driver suspended for liking a distasteful meme making light of the death of George Floyd himself liked a distasteful meme making light of the deaths of 3000 people on 9/11. The hypocrisy is ripe. twitter.com/theaustinnight

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Maybe his boss got tired of the attention.
Gragson vs chastain

Gragson be hemrick

Gragson vs burton

Last edited:
Gatekeepers, watchdogs, social justice warriors or whatever the correct title that applies, being scrutinized for leaving a like or emoji regardless of the emotional value implied has a value to it and ownership. Go back to the mass shooter in Buffalo, side story was either a cop or prison guard posted something meant as dark humor of the incident, other officers acknowledged the post by liking it, the op took early retirement the others NODs. How did we ever manage online before the ability to like & share? Maybe instead of feeding into the online craziness a moderator of a forum could simply switch the like features OFF, problem solved.
The like button is a drug. People crave to be accepted by others. The like button gives them the dopamine. The Facebook groups and friends was the best at getting people addicted to their drug.

Reactions: 10ring'r
That's where you are incorrect.
They still fired him, they still destroyed his livelihood.

Groveling to them just makes them feel extra good about what they wanted to do to you all along.

Never confess, never apologize.
You hang around communists and their show trials enough, you learn that lesson hard.
image0000022.jpg

He wasn't performing. This was just an excuse to get out of the contract.

Maybe his boss got tired of the attention.
Gragson vs chastain

Gragson be hemrick

Gragson vs burton

That is not a negitive but a positive. The more time you can have your sponsor's name on the TV the better. So if you suck, and it sounds like this guy sucks, this is a way to get more air time. It is a tried and true tactic. Ole Danika did it for years. About as worthless as they go, but the TV followed her and that puts the name on TV. Good or bad, name on TV is all that matters.....up to a few months ago when the world found out that you can put your brand behind something the bulk of your customers do not support it can really backfire. Bud Light.

TLDR:

The driver had a lackluster run. So, instead of firing him for incompetence, his bosses pretend to be offended by his liking of a Floyd meme that no one would have known about, otherwise? So, what kind of special brand of chickenshit are these owners, anyway? Evidently the kind of chickenshit that does not have testicles or a spine.

Reactions: Big Phish
TLDR:

The driver had a lackluster run. So, instead of firing him for incompetence, his bosses pretend to be offended by his liking of a Floyd meme that no one would have known about, otherwise? So, what kind of special brand of chickenshit are these owners, anyway? Evidently the kind of chickenshit that does not have testicles or a spine.
Might have also been a way to get rid of him in a quick and easy way. I don't know the contracts around these people. Could have been the most easy and clean way to give him the boot. 90% of them don't win.

The :poop: will hit the fan when they start requiring all the cars have a face of a thug on the cars to parrot their Woke ideas just to cater Smollet boyfriend what was his name... oh wait it's.... wallace.

Had no interest in nascar even before they went woke
Fuck nascar. Never watched one race.

I have know idea who the redneck hero drivers are with trashy southern accents are that can keep millions of fat trailer trash rednecks in wife beaters glued to their TV screens all afternoon watching them drive around in circles.

Really? What about the F bomb in the post above me?
Deersniper/BurtG took a suspension for calling a mod “chickenshit” in the technical forums. Those forums have long been an area for more courtesy amongst members and far more heavily moderated.

The Bear Pit is, and I’m certain always will be, a free fire zone for fucking cussing, and there is no such thing as an “F-Bomb” outside of FCC regulated space.

Deersniper/BurtG took a suspension for calling a mod “chickenshit” in the technical forums. Those forums have long been an area for more courtesy amongst members and far more heavily moderated.

The Bear Pit is, and I’m certain always will be, a free fire zone for fucking cussing, and there is no such thing as an “F-Bomb” outside of FCC regulated space.
I have never once had a problem with the mods or owner here. My chickenshit reference was to the owners of the team that fired the driver for liking a George Floyd meme when they should just stand up and fire him. They are hiding behind virtue-signaling to avoid a lawsuit, perhaps.

Ergo, chickenshit. Caca del Pullo.

I have never once had a problem with the mods or owner here. My chickenshit reference was to the owners of the team that fired the driver for liking a George Floyd meme when they should just stand up and fire him. They are hiding behind virtue-signaling to avoid a lawsuit, perhaps.

Ergo, chickenshit. Caca del Pullo.
Sigh…

We know. Deersniper 100% likely knows too. But I’ve never seen him let an opportunity to nip at the mods pass him by, and that’s all it was. It’s his way.

I personally may not agree with it, but I do at least respect his perseverance.

And now, back to cars turning left, literally and ideologically.

Reactions: Ronws