Nashville Explosion, intentional

JLP83

Sergeant
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
  • May 22, 2017
    Fort Worth TX
    There were cabinets full of Federal LE records after over a decade of referrals on criminal activity by Governor Clinton and his wife, which were alleged to have been stored in their Federal District’s main hub, which happened to be OKC. They ceased live-saving/search and rescue operations to retrieve these types of contents, as well as explosive devices the ATF office would have had in the wake of the bombing. Multiple OKC LEOs have born witness of this.

Since Clinton was under investigation by the Whitewater Counsel at the time (Kenneth Starr), and there were multiple other investigations and lawsuits such as Paula Jones sexual harassment, Vince Foster murder (a young staffer on Fiske’s and Starr’s counsel named Brett Kavanaugh pushed to keep it open based on the Vince Foster case), White House Travel Office firings, Waco siege, Hillary’s Cattle Futures, Arkansas State Development Finance Authority money-laundering, large-scale narcotics trafficking, Arkansas State Medical Examiner (Egyptian doctor who helped get Clinton’s mom out of medical misconduct charges), there was a Presidential crisis brewing that would have made Watergate look like a pool party.

Instead of directing any energy towards middle easterners (the hostile governments all being ones who paid the Clinton’s to sell NSA bank surveillance data to them over the years), it made far more sense for Clinton to warp the narrative and target his political opponents.

Remember that this was years prior to the public revelation about the Monica Lewinsky distraction story. That was July 27, 1998. Clinton admitted under oath that he did have a relationship with her in August, 1998.

By blaming Republicans and Rush Limbaugh for OKC, saying that "right wingers” radicalized guys like McVeigh, he then pivoted and with the media’s full assistance, became....the healer-in-chief. “I feehl your paiuhn."
    I believe everything except for the part of not wanting to throw the middle easterners under the bus. Clinton had every reason at the time to use them for Gulf War 2.0

LRRPF52

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 13, 2012
    SLC, Utah
    I believe everything except for the part of not wanting to throw the middle easterners under the bus. Clinton had every reason at the time to use them for Gulf War 2.0
    Middle Eastern governments were some of the 80 different nations paying the Clintons for the NSA bank surveillance codes dating back to his days as Governor of Arkansas. OKC Bombing was in April, 1995, getting ready to go into campaign season for 1996 where he would need more Chinese money to flow into the DNC coffers as well.

Not only were Republicans pushing for more investigations into his crimes, but several Democrats as well, it was so bad. If Clinton really wanted to do anything in the ME, he would have allowed the CIA to kill Bin Laden when they had him in sight the first time.

Clinton has been in-bed with Middle Easterners since the late 1970s at the latest. Look at who he appointed as Arkansas State Medical Examiner, and all the foreign governments he sold out to over the years before even getting near the WH.

thestoicmarcusaurelius

The Real Tiger King
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 15, 2020
    Alabama Slammer
    Worked for W
    9-11 happens then he throws a fastball over home plate at Yankee stadium and the rest is history. You think he gets re-elected without it?

That was 2001 after the 2000 elections. Not in an election year or year before an election year. Then, the media reported that Saddam Hussein was stockpiling weapons of mass destruction and the war on terror was initiated. And, extended when the media began reporting on Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. Bush largely ran on the platform of "national security" and that he was the right person to be the commander-in-chief.

Completely different scenario from OKC where Clinton would have had to decide the appropriate course of action if the media reported the bombing had ties to Islamic Terrorism. There would have been a national conversation about whether the bombings were funded/assisted by terrorist groups or foreign governments. The national conversation would have shifted to whether Clinton was the appropriate person to lead the nation during that.

LRRPF52

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 13, 2012
    SLC, Utah
    Short story is, never trust the FBI to issue an accurate report on bombings.

Expect them to issue a report that twists the narrative into one where domestic groups are blamed, and precursors for new Federal legislation that violates more of the Bill of Rights is the norm.

For example, guess who drafted (his staffers) the PATRIOT Act after OKC Bombing?

Years later, when we had 9-11, there was enough momentum to pass the PATRIOT Act under the pretext of counter-terrorism, when it instead has been used as a domestic surveillance and anti-1A, 2A, 4A, and 5A set of provisions to run roughshod over the Constitution, while actual terrorists are provided weapons on our dime, and actual field Special Agents trying to stop them have their hands tied.

BytorJr

Major Hide Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Nov 28, 2018
    Has anyone thought that this incident occurred at the perfect time to distract the nation from the Georgia runoff election? It amazes me how things like this "just happen". Look at t he last 30 years, it seems like things occur at the most peculiar time.

Is it me?????
    I guess they finally figured we were onto the "mass shooting" distraction. Especially at a critical juncture in our Republic, time to up the ante.

Reactions: BullGear

357Max

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Sep 11, 2019
    Marylandistan
    Those cops were straight up lucky! I did not here it counting down. The countdown must have ended 10+minutes before they walked past the RV.
    He actually said on the radio we don't need fire on stand by about 5 seconds before it exploded. They must have thought it was BS when countdown ended and nothing happened.

It actually makes sense if the guy was in the RV & waited for everyone in sight to clear the area.

Suicidal not homicidal.

I don't trust FBI either, but Occams razor appears to prevail on this one.

And I damn sure aint buying the China drone space laser crap.

thestoicmarcusaurelius

The Real Tiger King
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 15, 2020
    Alabama Slammer
    Those cops were straight up lucky! I did not here it counting down. The countdown must have ended 10+minutes before they walked past the RV.
    He actually said on the radio we don't need fire on stand by about 5 seconds before it exploded. They must have thought it was BS when countdown ended and nothing happened.

It actually makes sense if the guy was in the RV & waited for everyone in sight to clear the area.

Suicidal not homicidal.

I don't trust FBI either, but Occams razor appears to prevail on this one.

And I damn sure aint buying the China drone space laser crap.

when a bomb specifically targets and disables certain telecommunication networks for parts of the country, I don’t think it’s unusual for people to have questions.

softcock

novice judgmental prick
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 24, 2006
    Oregon
    Wait for the 18 month govm't funded study to show how RVs come apart.
    -
    No doubt .. and the Gov. Grant study information will be used in a Docu. that will be Aired on PBS, in three part series on 'Frontline', beginning 2022 . Titled ... . Documenting Hate: New America 5G Terrorists.

357Max

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Sep 11, 2019
    Marylandistan
    when a bomb specifically targets and disables certain telecommunication networks for parts of the country, I don’t think it’s unusual for people to have questions.
    Questions absolutely, China drone lasers...............no!

I still think the explosive was some sort of gas mixture. If it was nitrate it was really crude and augmented with some sort of gaseous accelerant.

Strykervet

Lanolin Lube 4U
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    Has anyone thought that this incident occurred at the perfect time to distract the nation from the Georgia runoff election? It amazes me how things like this "just happen". Look at t he last 30 years, it seems like things occur at the most peculiar time.

Is it me?????

Well, if you know anything about how spooks avoid getting caught in the field...

Say if I was installing devices in your house and my buddy responsible for keeping you tied up failed... My other buddy that literally runs the stop sign and t-bones your ass at 30mph won't.

So yeah, make it look like a coincidence. That way you can't prove it one way or the other and likely will never know.

E. Bryant

STABILITRAK ACTIVE
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Oct 25, 2010
    MI

Questions concerning both the method and the motive are undoubtedly justified at this point. But we've gone from "I question the official narrative of this highly unusual event" to "Chinese drones with laser guns" in record time. People want to use the fact that it's been a weird year to indulge in every logical fallacy simultaneously, and it's not a good look.

Maggot

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Questions concerning both the method and the motive are undoubtedly justified at this point. But we've gone from "I question the official narrative of this highly unusual event" to "Chinese drones with laser guns" in record time. People want to use the fact that it's been a weird year to indulge in every logical fallacy simultaneously, and it's not a good look.

Ya cant make this shit up. 😂 :cool::cool:

Reactions: Sierra770

GUN NUT in IA

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 28, 2017
    That is exactly what it was... Probably one of the canisters used for storing the explosive material.

Now, on a slightly? related note, there has been a lot of shortages of smokeless powder across the country... I'd be super pissed if those mofo's behind this had anything to do with it...

How will you feel when his actions are used to make smokeless powder illegal to own?

atomic41

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 4, 2013
    I found these in my Christmas candy, on Christmas Day, right after the explosion. Coincidence?? I think not !

View attachment 7514454

Those wrappers can be made into a very nice shield to protect you from the China Lasers! But beware, I read on the internets that the "ef bee eye" tracks the little hersheys tag. It's true, the flight tracking monkey guy's Navy Seal neighbor told him so.

Maggot

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    You most certainly can. This thread is proof. But it isn’t complete. I want flying unicorns. With lasers in their horn. And circus midgets with Explosives running through the subterranean systems. This will be about as believable as some of the shit contained herein.

No midgets but your in luck as I just happen to have a couple laser horned flying unicorns I can let you have a a hell of a bargain.

lariat

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 11, 2018
    I'll take them. Now who the hell has the midgets on speed dial? If they are unavailable I'll take semi-mute ommpa loompas that grew up in Russia and speak broken mandarin. These should make a decent substitute. No midget whores though, they fuck everything up.

If everything goes my way I should have a good conspiracy theory ready to tweet before the evening news.

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot

nso123

High Speed Steel Stinger
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 20, 2010
    Tennessee
    Reactions: Josh1978

MtnCreek

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 6, 2012
    • Haha
    Reactions: nso123

mtrmn

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2009
    Louisiana
    @Davesnothere - Take the gas mask off & watch the body cam footage. You will see and hear the RV just before Booom!

Starting about 2:52 in this video, they receive a radio transmission instructing them "take a right on 5th" which they immediately do. After that you can't hear the warning announcement anymore. You hear what sounds like a cookoo clock alarm just before the explosion. I haven't seen any video/audio that I could hear "Downtown" being played.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Starting about 2:52 in this video, they receive a radio transmission instructing them "take a right on 5th" which they immediately do. After that you can't hear the warning announcement anymore. You hear what sounds like a cookoo clock alarm just before the explosion. I haven't seen any video/audio that I could hear "Downtown" being played.

Cuckoo clock alarm reminds me of the crosswalk warning, audible for seeing impaired........just before lights turn to allow pedestrians to get out of crosswalk.

Reactions: mtrmn

FatBoy

After 20 years, going anonymous..
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 29, 2001
    TN
    This shit to too convenient. Wouldn’t surprise me is they find her dead or “missing” in a couple weeks. I’m not a big conspiracy guy but this is horse shit. NO government agency lines all this shit up that fast unless they set it up.

Reactions: Blutroop

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    @Davesnothere - Take the gas mask off & watch the body cam footage. You will see and hear the RV just before Booom!

Yea residing evacuating homeless from the area, at 2:38 the one guy says "the building just behind it houses all the hardliners for th southeast" and at 2:52 it really sound like the officer says "its time for the bomb"...I was pretty comvinced with the sky footage.

armorpl8chikn

Sqwirl Consigliere
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Aug 17, 2010
    Western NC
    Idk if it is true but I've herd it destroyed or tried to destroy a building that held files for the dominan election computer program.... although even it this is true, I bet we won't be able to find shit out about it

Possible?
    The rumor on OKC was that all the files on Waco were housed in the Murrah building.
    Also, the entire site of Murrah, was hauled out of town, buried, and placed under guard.

357Max

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Sep 11, 2019
    Marylandistan
    I find it interesting DHS is still there 3 weeks later for a lone wolf in a van.

It's big gov doing what (too big) gov does. Justifying their jobs.
    There will be new regulations as a result, ASTM's etc.
    It's pretty sad really. Lone wolf will result in a half dozen new reg's that will have a negative financial & schedule impact on millions.

Gov is like the Blob. Toss a grenade at it, it grows bigger.