• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Natchez Shooters Supply Question

mlturner265

Private
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2012
Tennessee
Does anyone know why Natchez will not sell to anyone in TN, AL, or GA. They have good deals from time to time but I live in TN and leaves me out.

If memory serves they're tied in with Chattanooga Shooting Supply, orders from those states need to go through them.

To add to this, there's a family connection between the two businesses, and so, to not have one business cut the the throat of the other, the agreement was that NSS would not sell in those states.

Chattanooga Shooting Supply only sells to people with a sales tax certificate for business. Natchez will sell straight to the public. I can understand not competing with each other but it looks as though they are definitely hurting themselves by doing this. Midsouth and used to be Wideners I'm sure liked this agreement. Both of them are in TN where I live.