• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

National Guard gets punked at the boarder.

If y'all think that they aren't going to arm them and potentially use them to fight their dirty civil war they've been gas lighting against the right ,think again. then all they half to do is clean up after the dust settles.
Wait! yeah i know, Conspiracy theory right!,misinformation. give it sometime,it'll start to set in.
If Trump wins the next election,there will be chaos of likes you've never seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: HD1911 and mosin46
I would take it from what you are saying that your LT said, you were most certainly not authorized to shoot. If that`s accurate, then you were going to knowingly disobey orders? Just trying to clarify.

To stay alive, I would disobey orders. WWYD?

I would take it from what you are saying that your LT said, you were most certainly not authorized to shoot. If that`s accurate, then you were going to knowingly disobey orders? Just trying to clarify.
Men that willingly put themselves into a positions where they have to follow orders given by other men are fools.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation…..
When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the bodies of the corrupt in vats of acid. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that tyrants will always seek power until the consent of the governed grows intolerant, and the roots of the tree of liberty demand watering with their entrails.

iu

Reactions: HD1911
Daisy cutters/Willy Pete/ Ma deuce would work real well. It is an invasion. FJB
Man miss the wille Pete . Vietnam was probably the last utilization of the Fuggin Owey won't stop Fuggin burnin owww mother fugger .
Willie Pete grenades were no fuckin joke . Pussifiction of war .

Reactions: skytrooper67
Men that willingly put themselves into a positions where they have to follow orders given by other men are fools.
That`s an interesting perspective, if you seriously believe that. Sure have been a lot of " fools " down through the years that did precisely that in order to preserve the way of life that you, me, and generations after them have been able to live.

Reactions: USI and 10ring'r
That`s an interesting perspective, if you seriously believe that. Sure have been a lot of " fools " down through the years that did precisely that in order to preserve the way of life that you, me, and generations after them have been able to live.
Yes I believe this. Men that willingly sign their personal sovereignty over to the state are fools. Who are you specifically referring to and what did they do to accomplish what you claim they did?

Last edited:
Yes I believe this. Men that willingly sign their personal sovereignty over to the state are fools. Who are you specifically referring to and what did they do to accomplish what you claim they did?
Ohhh...the group that immediately comes to mind are the several million guys in my father`s generation during WW II. If they hadn`t been " men that willingly sign their personal sovereignty over to the state " I`m pretty sure that our lives ( if we had lives at all ) would be far different. And as far as what they did? Not much. Unless you want to count saving the world.