• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Navy sailor gets 20 years for demilled parts

Jgault

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2020
Keller, Texas
If you don’t want to watch the video below, short version Navy sailor bought and sold various items on gunbroker including demilled collector items. In normal ATF fashion they changed the way something should be demilled now it has to be cut differently, but before the change there was allot of these collectors items already brought into the country cut the originally way, and they are still being traded. The ATF then bought one of these pieces from him on gunbroker, then used it to get a warrant. At his home they found a number of military items including separate parts for grenadine launchers, that by the previous definition were legal as long as they were not assembled. The guy got 20 years for having machine gun parts even though they were cut in half, and convicted of having the launchers even though by atf rules were legal.

Just a warning, I personally don’t collect demilled military items it’s just not my thing, but if I had a unlimited budget I probably would, I’ve thought a few times about buying a demilled rpg for the gun room wall from gunbroker.

Beating a dead horse but the ATF has gone beyond just being a unconstitutional agency, they are now treading into KGB territory. They are without a doubt the most incompetent government agency we have had in my lifetime, and routinely actually get away with murder literally without any repercussions. This case along with the CRS case are incredibly dangerous, if the ATF sees you on gunbroker or social media and decides to come after you, your fate isn’t decided by law but instead what judge you are lucky or unlucky enough to end up in front of. If you are unlucky and end up before a liberal judge they will simply exclude evidence based on their opinion of law and write jury instructions that pushes the jury to convict. The sad reality is justice is now determined by what county you are tried in not the law.

If you don’t want to watch the video below, short version Navy sailor bought and sold various items on gunbroker including demilled collector items. In normal ATF fashion they changed the way something should be demilled now it has to be cut differently, but before the change there was allot of these collectors items already brought into the country cut the originally way, and they are still being traded. The ATF then bought one of these pieces from him on gunbroker, then used it to get a warrant. At his home they found a number of military items including separate parts for grenadine launchers, that by the previous definition were legal as long as they were not assembled. The guy got 20 years for having machine gun parts even though they were cut in half, and convicted of having the launchers even though by atf rules were legal.

Just a warning, I personally don’t collect demilled military items it’s just not my thing, but if I had a unlimited budget I probably would, I’ve thought a few times about buying a demilled rpg for the gun room wall from gunbroker.

Beating a dead horse but the ATF has gone beyond just being a unconstitutional agency, they are now treading into KGB territory. They are without a doubt the most incompetent government agency we have had in my lifetime, and routinely actually get away with murder literally without any repercussions. This case along with the CRS case are incredibly dangerous, if the ATF sees you on gunbroker or social media and decides to come after you, your fate isn’t decided by law but instead what judge you are lucky or unlucky enough to end up in front of. If you are unlucky and end up before a liberal judge they will simply exclude evidence based on their opinion of law and write jury instructions that pushes the jury to convict. The sad reality is justice is now determined by what county you are tried in not the law.

Been following this. The give-send-go account should help with appeal and eventual dismissal...

Reactions: NoDopes
It's not just the ATF. It's the fact that they can find 12 assholes in any major city who were perfectly willing to ignore the law and ignore what is legally demilled and just go with the fact that he probably shouldn't have owned it anyway, therefore he's a criminal.

The mistake this guy made and most people make is that you trust 12 assholes to come up with the right decision. And shitty lawyers are a thing.

you say, without a doubt the most incompetent government agency...

no, they are very competent, they are doing as directed from above. That is the greater issue

Man they've already categorized us as outlaws anyway. I say be all you can be... and start churning out full auto sears and finished solvent trap suppressors..

/sarc/..(barely)

you say, without a doubt the most incompetent government agency...

no, they are very competent, they are doing as directed from above. That is the greater issue
I disagree, it takes a astounding level of incompetence to try and assault a fortified building in broad daylight while crossing several miles of open road, then in a separate operation selling guns to cartels then losing them. I do question their competence, the fact that they have the monstrosity of the federal government behind them doesn’t make them competent,just makes them powerful. If you spend any time around a ATF agent you will quickly realize they are simply for the most part idiots, powerful idiots just because of the gorilla behind them but as humans idiots non the less.

Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG
Time to put my tin foil hat on...
The Waco massacre was an operation to the American people about who is in charge, and that if we stray too far beyond what those in power want or if poke the bear, we will be murdered.
Fast and Furious was a simple scheme by the Obama Administration to give ammo towards laws restricting our 2A rights. They purposely wanted to show the damage that legal FFLs did to the Mexican people. And they almost got away with it.
Parents speaking out during school board meetings stating they weren't happy that schools were grooming their children. The FBI investigates these parents.
Jan 6 trespassers are in solitary confinement many of whom still haven't had a day in court...for trespassing
The Biden Administration appealing a ruling demanding to be able to censor Americans

Time to put my tin foil hat on...
The Waco massacre was an operation to the American people about who is in charge, and that if we stray too far beyond what those in power want or if poke the bear, we will be murdered.
Fast and Furious was a simple scheme by the Obama Administration to give ammo towards laws restricting our 2A rights. They purposely wanted to show the damage that legal FFLs did to the Mexican people. And they almost got away with it.
Parents speaking out during school board meetings stating they weren't happy that schools were grooming their children. The FBI investigates these parents.
Jan 6 trespassers are in solitary confinement many of whom still haven't had a day in court...for trespassing
The Biden Administration appealing a ruling demanding to be able to censor Americans
I have to ask myself.. would we step up if the J6ers were executed?
I have to imagine the families would get a movement going, and that their ranks would swell quickly..

I have to ask myself.. would we step up if the J6ers were executed?
I have to imagine the families would get a movement going, and that their ranks would swell quickly..
And the immoral thugs I mean feds / local Leo’s etc would infiltrate and arrest them. End up getting the gitmo or black site treatment.

The prophet Bracken predicted all this. False flags. Conus drone strikes etc