• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Navy Seal Foundation Fund raiser by Arken

Im2bent

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Jun 30, 2020
    Donate 10 bucks get 25 percent off a scope. Or so it says at the top of the page.

Reactions: z71rat
    That is an awesome deal! I wish that was going on when I bought mine. The scopes are low priced anyways, but every little bit helps nowdays!

Looks like it is only for the EP5. I just got one and I'm impressed for the money. I might have gotten an SH4 if the deal was good for that. They have been good to deal with in general, responsive to questions, etc.

Looks like it is only for the EP5. I just got one and I'm impressed for the money. I might have gotten an SH4 if the deal was good for that. They have been good to deal with in general, responsive to questions, etc.
    Try code "save25%" it's 2 weeks old but may still work

Proceeds go specifically toward research for more durable hair care products.

Reactions: gopherslayer
    Here ya go
    610A7AB3-D9A5-4592-81B4-D546BD73658C.png