• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NC checking in.

MilChad

Here for the ball busting.
Minuteman
May 18, 2021
NC
Been looking for a new firearms enthusiast forum. After browsing this site, I believe I’ve found the right place.

Thanks guys. I’m in the Triad area. I’m a refugee from Arfcom looking for an active firearms forum. Glad to find this place even though it took quite a bit of searching for a good fit.

Thanks guys. I’m in the Triad area. I’m a refugee from Arfcom looking for an active firearms forum. Glad to find this place even though it took quite a bit of searching for a good fit.
What happened over there. Been an active member there for 6 years on my current account and longer than that on an account I can't remember..

Don’t post pictures of side-boob is all I can tell ya. The mods don’t like side-boob.

Last edited:
I'm a mod over there too and I like side boob. LOL Welcome to the Hide. Where do you shoot?

I'm a mod over there too and I like side boob. LOL Welcome to the Hide. Where do you shoot?
Davie Co, Reidsville, and Oriental NC. Photo below is Oriental. Pretty long range down there.
62A3ED3E-C0D4-4A4F-A1CC-CFED48C8D8A8.jpeg

Reactions: Howland