• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

NC checking in.

MilChad

Here for the ball busting.
Minuteman
May 18, 2021
NC
Been looking for a new firearms enthusiast forum. After browsing this site, I believe I’ve found the right place.

Thanks guys. I’m in the Triad area. I’m a refugee from Arfcom looking for an active firearms forum. Glad to find this place even though it took quite a bit of searching for a good fit.

Thanks guys. I’m in the Triad area. I’m a refugee from Arfcom looking for an active firearms forum. Glad to find this place even though it took quite a bit of searching for a good fit.
What happened over there. Been an active member there for 6 years on my current account and longer than that on an account I can't remember..

Don’t post pictures of side-boob is all I can tell ya. The mods don’t like side-boob.

Last edited:
I'm a mod over there too and I like side boob. LOL Welcome to the Hide. Where do you shoot?

I'm a mod over there too and I like side boob. LOL Welcome to the Hide. Where do you shoot?
Davie Co, Reidsville, and Oriental NC. Photo below is Oriental. Pretty long range down there.
62A3ED3E-C0D4-4A4F-A1CC-CFED48C8D8A8.jpeg

Reactions: Howland