• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Neat Book

jhendri2

Private
Minuteman
May 12, 2008
Altus, OK
OK so I know the Chandler "Death from Afar" series is nothing new...I have been trying to complete my set inexpensively so been using Amazon used books. I got volume III the other day and just got to flipping through it. It has SSIS written on the edge of the pages on top and side, it is written in a "Nazi" type lettering which was a little curious. Also had a small blue library tag. As I started thumbing through, this is what I found.

375698_530092660359582_929193527_n.jpg

Straight from the Scout Sniper Instructor School library. I know it's nothing really special, just thought it was pretty cool. Also, looking for Volume IV if anybody has one they want to sell in $35 range.

Jim