• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Neck knife help

TACTICAL45

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 17, 2007
    Where ever they send me...
    I would like something:
    light weight
    under 5"
    one piece construction
    no grips (at most 550 cord)
    tanto blade
    1/4" width at most?
    I would like to keep the cost under $150.00 if possible.

Hit as many of those as you can, if you have more suggestions, post them. Thanks.

Re: Neck knife help

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: merc308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sounds like you need a HAK here ya go </div></div>

Beat me to it, I think that will fit your needs perfect.

Really like the HAK, I am waiting information about the Stryder he offers. Anyone have details on it here, I cant seem to find it on their site? How well does titanium hold its edge? I know the steel itself is strong. The next one would possibly be the Damascus Hybrid. I have been doing a lot of research as always before buying, as usual no on makes exactly what I want so far. But you never know......

My purchase price has gone up as well. thanks for the information, keep it coming!

HAK does do different knives, so you might be able to convince them to make exactly what you're looking for, esp if they think it will sell later.

Just be sure to measure your fingers more than once to get the right fit. I think I measured mine three times with two different methods. but my HAK fits perfect.

Ok I decided on the one Strider did for them. The lightness of titanium was really attractive.
    Here's the catch, I can't seem to find HAK's number to ask them if they have any in stock. I called Strider today and they said they no longer make it! FFFFFFF! Anyone here have HAK's number?

Esee izula hands down. This thing is crazy sharp and built like a brick shit house, plus has a no bs lifetime warranty. Its not a tanto but at $40 to $60 i dont think it can be beat

Yeah, both the CRKT and the Izula keep coming up. If that last Buck was about two inches longer it may have been the one......
    Thanks again, keep them coming you guy's are definitely on the right track!

For those of you who have the Izula, do you have it wrapped? If not, how does it fit in your hand? Can you post a picture with it laying in your hand for a rough sizing idea? I have X-L hands so it would be for rough sizing as I said.
    Same for the guys with the CRKT, Thanks.

If you want to wait a couple weeks, CRKT has a new toy coming out.

CLICKY

I'll be having that in the collection as soon as it's released

CR2386.jpg

Not a tanto, but the Emerson la griffe is nice. I have one, but I have yet to carry it. It is also way under $150 unless you find a titanium one.

Got everything but the length, it's a little longer than you want. Chisel ground Tanto, 3V steel, can be had without the wrap. Horton Knives,,,

4803556648_bab80a4af5.jpg

Actually it is a new one for him, only one so far. I'm not sure what he calls it, just a neck knife? It is .145" thick 3V, pretty light too.

Check out this one Blue Line Gear DUCK knife I just ordered one- looks pretty simple and sturdy. Also a Strider neck knife went on Ebay for about $200 last night. I think they're overpriced for what you get IMHO.

I have a Small Neck Knife with Kydex Sheath a freind made custom. He can make you anything you want for under $120.00 Msg me and I'll get you his info.

Chain,
    Pretty damn close to what I want, enough to make me call today. they said they have been out of stock and do not know when they are getting more in. F!

Mr.Clean,
    I will be in touch.

Was,
    I will try to contact Barry to get some detailed infoirmation about this knives.

Thanks guys!

Hartsook Neck Knife is a handy little knife. I think he licensed it to Buck. He is also a member here. I think is making a larger version.