• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Need a couple Sceners for study?

JamieD

Wolf Precision, Inc.
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2007
Johnstown,pa
www.wolfprecision.net
Looking to find a couple .308 155 scenors and some others scenor calibers if possible. If any one has couple I could get off of them Please PM. I'll buy them and pay for shipping. Or could do a trade for a Log Book or one of our Videos .

Thanks in advance,
JamieD

Re: Need a couple Sceners for study?

I got some 155 silver jacketed scenars.

Id be willing to trade a few for a log book.

Let me know, Adam

Being in Johnstown, anywhere near the Northfork Country club?

Thanks,
Just what I was looking for, PM's sent.

JamieD

Outsd - about 20 min from Northfork - Tried some Coyote calling there last year.

Thanks Frank,
These ones won't be fired. Just for measurements. Whats you opinion on the Scenor exspecialy the base. Also, what would you say is the most popular .308 bullet weight? I'm thinking 155's. VLD or No-VLD?

JamieD

JamieD,

Looks like the guys may have you covered but I've got 15 of the 155 gr. Scenars (.308) left that I doubt I'll use. You can have them if you wanna cover shipping.

Thanks for the offer,
Should be covered pretty good, let me see how things turn out. If I need a couple more I'll drop you a PM.

JamieD