• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need a new morale booster. Skittles are out.

308guru

Private
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2017
MN
Skittles are out. Those fuckers are woke.

Any suggestions for some new morale boosters from a company that doesn’t hate us?

I enjoy carnivore Snax but VERY pricey. Don’t appear to be woke.

You have a mexican candy isle or section you can find? The chile covered mango and pineapple are great. Most fruit is pretty good with some good Chamoy.

You have a mexican candy isle or section you can find? The chile covered mango and pineapple are great. Most fruit is pretty good with some good Chamoy.
Hope I don't step on any toes here but anybody do with each Skittles if they're not woke they're stupid

Make that anyone who would eat Skittles

Endangered Species chocolate bars are my go-to. The cinnamon, cayenne, cherries, and espresso beans bars are my favorites.

For sweet stuff I prefer Built Bar. They advertise themselves as a protein bar but taste like a candy bar. Does NOT taste like a protein bar at all.

19G of Protein & only 20G of carbohydrates.