• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Need a reverse phone lookup

NMMX

Private
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2012
ABQ, NM
Anyone got a site for this that works?

I got some punk calling my office phone non-stop today, who thinks he lame pranks are really funny.

Gonna sign him up for multiple craigslist ads looking for gay hookups.

Any help?

Re: Need a reverse phone lookup

505-414-3526

I'm open to additional ideas of torture and if anyone feel like writing his number on the bathroom wall at a truck stop, feel free.

I can do you one better, create a craigslist add for free pit bull puppies. Post it in places like L.A., NYC, D.C.,etc. etc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sidewaysil80</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can do you one better, create a craigslist add for free pit bull puppies. Post it in places like L.A., NYC, D.C.,etc. etc. </div></div>

Haha. Good stuff. Will do.

Really want this guys name, to make the deal sweeter.

LexisNexis gives no records found.

Probably a cell phone. Have you tried calling him back?

Well if anyone finds anything, please let me know.

Otherwise he now has craigslist ads for free pit pups and man love in three different cities.

I think you have to pay a subscription to sites that do reverse look ups. Probably worth it, you'll feel like Jack Bauer/CTU when you do it.
grin.gif

you might try to cross reference the number on google. i have found names that way in the past.

Tried google, alot. A lot of the pay sites are scams. Would use a pay site if anyone has one they know works.

Go check out the rv, and tell the little asshole to quit calling your office number .

<span style="color: #333399"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold"> Anywho </span></span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NMMX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tried google, alot. A lot of the pay sites are scams. Would use a pay site if anyone has one they know works. </div></div>

LexisNexis (Accurint) is one of, if not the best paysites you can get. It's going to take superior goolge-fu for this one.

Looks like someone found a RV ad.

Free Large Parrot or 1500.00 corvette (divorce sale) works well also..or so i've been told

Nah, if you can still find anyones pager number, you start paging everyone with his phone, just move up one digit until you get hit the end. No way to trace, not that I ever did that, but one of my sons bastard school buddies thought it would be fun. Some real passive aggressive shit right there.

Yeah, some folks still have them, in these days of iphones.

Call him back from a blocked number. Tell him you are calling for the free clinic. He was listed as a partner and needs to get on meds ASAP.

I called the number and it said it has been changed or disconnected

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Loopdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call him back from a blocked number. Tell him you are calling for the free clinic. He was listed as a partner and needs to get on meds ASAP. </div></div>

Lmao, that's a good one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TRAAV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I called the number and it said it has been changed or disconnected </div></div>

Haha, maybe he will be smart enough to at least block his number next time he wants to bother someone.