• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need advice

RedRiverII

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2012
Florida
I see one of the well respected members as well as a vendor carries a line of custom built...
I gave this custom guy a 1000.00 up front sum and never got my merch. Contacted him by phone and he explained his situation. Said he'd give me a credit, since he broke up with his partner, but couldn't find it in my head to send him more money as he didn't take credit cards.
If you have nothing good to say about a man don't say anything. Well I just e-mailed this fellow and I'll see what he replies. I just wanted to explain to this forum the situation before I start badmouthing him. This isjust a shot in front of the bow.

Re: Need advice

PS
This happened a couple years back and I would have just eaten this abuse, but I see the guy is still in business. The main reason I'm re-pissed is my wife every so often brings that 1000.00 loss and breaks balls.

You might have considered waiting for his response instead of posting what is your obvious intent to cause a public display if you don't get what you want. You may have been wronged by this guy in the past but your strategy of giving him a chance to respond while simultaneously sending one across the bow has a rotten odor to it. I suggest you examine your real intentions here it may save both of you - not to mention some of us - some unnecessary aggravation.

Is "firing across his bow" a gay slang? Sounds kinky, maybe private message the dude instead of taking it public.

Two years is not enough time ? Secondly, it was my intention to set up a slamming. As to the child like comment, well children are childish. I have been in harm's way and stayed the course.

I have been in touch with the merchant. He will honor his commitment. He got wrapped up with a dirt bag forrmer partner.