• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need Good Source for Federal .308 MatchKing Sierra 175g

IndianaRem5r

Major General
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2013
Pawnee, IN
This may be the wrong forum to post in. I did not see an ammo section. Need a source for in-stock case quantity with free shipping and good pricing.

I'm shooting a Remington 700 5r in 24".

Thanks

Doubt you will get free shipping on ammo. I started buying the federal 7.62 175's to shoot in mine. They shoot great and for some reason they are a good bit cheaper.

I've had good luck on gunbroker, although prices may not be to your liking. For retail availability, ammoseek.com is a great resource.

grab what you can from where you can, this stuff can be found but very limited supplies, typically I buy a couple of cases from TargetSportsUSA when gunbot shows them in stock

I have not ordered from them yet, but I was looking around on the CMP.org website, and they have .308 FGM ammo for $200/200 rounds, and it claims they are available. See below:
Sales - Ammunition It is worth a shot.

Palmetto has 175 FGGM in stock - Not sure how many boxes you can get at one time but worth a try perhaps...

Wow, that's the best price I have seen in a while. $1.25 per round for Federal 175gr SMK. I grabbed 20 boxes for myself. Thanks!

The best deal I ever found on FGMM 175 SMKs was from Palmetto State Armory for $22/box. That's not to say match 308 ammo can't be found elsewhere for cheaper.