• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need Help ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Need Help ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Coach,
I thought I did concede to binder that your theories are right. In my beady little brain, it is opposite, but I will shoot it tomorrow, I have similar setup.

You are way too level headed to be posting in this thread.
smirk.gif

Wow! The lights flickered, and all over the neighborhood, the dogs were barking like crazy. <gulp> I give up. BB

PS Level headed peeps are soooo boring. But, yes. I guess I can understand the point being made? However I have a 20deg. base, but can't say that I have ever really needed it because this SN3 has beyond adequate internal adjustment. BB

When the Zombacalypse comes, it will be us boring level headed peeps surviving, while the others run screaming through the woods, trip on a root and get caught by the Zombies.

How many times did you type that....before it sounded "right".

Fucking amateurs.........

Laffin'

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Other than being an asshole, or walking-talking Collostomy bag, what is your purpose on this site????? </div></div>

Well, Milo Jr., I added to the OP's disscussion with a tid bit of my own experiences per the topic at hand......then you strolled in with your ultra fucking smartass attention whoring douche-ism.

Sorry you are having a tough time with the math.............

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">chirp- chirp </div></div>

Timing a little off there?

Laffin'........

Gonna post this again. I imagine Tripwire being Dracula when he says,"They had it coming." Sorry for the subtitles.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z4UdK0lBafM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z4UdK0lBafM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I guess I never really realized how serious this shit is?

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom
(QUOTE: A Few Good Men)