• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Need help finding a good CCW instructors course in Ky

SmokeRolls

Nobody important
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2008
Kentucky
Ive got a bunch of friends that are urging me to get certified to teach CCW courses. Trying to find out a few good locations / instructors to go with, I would prefer somewhere in central ky since i live just south of Lexington.
thanks.... patrick
I can also be reached via cell 859-516-8384 and I also text

I just got mine a few weeks ago. I'll check with the guy that taught mine and see if he's going to give another class. He's out of Ashland.

I thought to get certified as a ccw instructor you had to go thru the class at the department of criminal justice training. I know that's where my buddy had to go to take the class. At any rate it would be close to you since its in Richmond. Docjt.ky.gov

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys
Hey LSOSGT1109 , your name wouldnt be Daniel would it?
I shot with a guy named Daniel and he had a sweet Landtec 308 and he was from somewhwere around London area.

Thanks guys
Hey LSOSGT1109 , your name wouldnt be Daniel would it?
I shot with a guy named Daniel and he had a sweet Landtec 308 and he was from somewhwere around London area.

No my name is Chuck Johnson. I think there is a guy that is or use to be a member on here named Daniel that has a Landtec and I think he was from Manchester.