• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns need help finding a good iwb holster

Re: need help finding a good iwb holster

I am sure you will hear a few of these names thrown out there.

Milt Sparks
Crossbreed
Whitehat

Yeah, you need to narrow down the possibilities by asking yourself exactly what you want in a IWB holster, what you're willing to pay, preferences like leather vs. kydex, etc., will you be carrying for extended periods (I.E. every day and all the time), and other pertinent items that only you can determine.

That having been said, my current favorite by far is the Comp Tac MTAC.

Rgrizzle or ttgunleather might be a few you check out .

www.comp-tac.com
I like mine,same holster system can be used with different guns,all you have to do is replace the kydex body,custom made for each type.

Check out the Stealth Defense "Strut" Holster. It's a totally different design that works quite well

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SMOKESTICKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">www.comp-tac.com
I like mine,same holster system can be used with different guns,all you have to do is replace the kydex body,custom made for each type. </div></div>

+1

Galco Kingtuck - or any of the custom makers of like design

As always thanks for your advice everybody. I'll take a look at your suggestions.

Old Faithful can't be beat for the price! I don't know if they have a mold for that model, but you could always mold it yourself....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MisterFistHer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SMOKESTICKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">www.comp-tac.com
I like mine,same holster system can be used with different guns,all you have to do is replace the kydex body,custom made for each type. </div></div>

+1 </div></div>

I like mine but not so much for everyday carry.

I'm looking to get an IWB and am considering a Cardon Holster.

Which are you considering, kydex or leather? If leather check out Milt Sparks, Kramer or if you want to add a custom touch or personalize your rig get in touch with Don at El Paso Saddlery . Don builds some righteous carry rigs at very reasonable prices. Try out what ever one you decide on if it doesn't fit or feel right try another, if not you will wind up with a rig that in all likely hood you will simply chuck into the pile in search of another.

If you want another option you might want to look at cobra gunskins.

http://www.cobragunskin.us/main/

Treat the prices you see there like any MSRP, and realize that you can find them locally for a lot less than that.

Mine is a roughout black with black stitching. I like it so far.

Whitehat!!! Awesome guys from Texas that are GREAT with their customers. I carry a G23 everyday, and after a week or so forming the leather to me, I will never go to anything else... MAYBE a Milt Sparks if they weren't 7 months out. But for $89, Whitehats are great. I love the customizable kydex too. Check them out: Whitehat holsters

Here's mine:

644078_518594821497958_1908921928_n_zpsac5009cb.jpg

I like Lobo Gunleather holsters.

I have a Galco King Tuk for one, a Crossbreed for another and like both of them. Just saw a buddies Compt Tac Mtac and Iike it. Haven't worn one yet but I like that you can swap out the kydex for other pistols

Comp tac Minotaur is my favorite IWB with Crossbreed being second. Very versatile and comfortable.

I like the Crossbreed Supertuck. It works well for concealment with a G19/23 size pistol.

Another Crossbreed vote here...solid product.

I've had a few Don Hume, MiltSparks, and others. I met one of the owners of JSHolsters at the range and figured I would give it a try. I have my Sig P6 in an IWB kydex that they made me and I have been really pleased with it. I was not expecting to be able to easily carry a pistol as big as the P6 without printing in light clothing but they did a very nice job on it. They make leather and kydex, I am really pleased with how easily and quickly the Kydex draws as well as carries.

theis holsters, they make a great product in either cow or horse hide, and he makes them for many, many kinds of pistols, and if he dont have it listed call him up and he will make you what you want.

I used to run comptacs or similar until I got a Galco King Tuck... most comfortable holster ive ever had, prints less than the others, and doesnt move around. Amazon has them for cheap!