• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressor holster for usp9sd

rifleman1981

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2010
nw oklahoma
Awhile back I ordered a hush holsters suppressor holster that had a light retention lock. After waiting 3 months and multiple unanswered calls and messages I filed a PayPal claim and got my money back. I’m still looking for a good quality suppressor capable holster for an Hk usp9sd model. Anybody have any suggestions or experience with what I’m looking for? Definitely don’t mind spending a little money as long as it’s quality.

Hum - i used a surefire one that locked to special lights they make. It covered the trigger but the rest of the gun was exposed. Worked for my glock and 1911. Having the suppressor on the gun (a SiCo K45) made it a bit wiggley so that if you moved quickly a hot can might kiss your leg...

TREX makes a holster that is supposed to be firearm agnostic and only has illuminator stipulations regarding fitment.

Wearing a suppressed pistol on a holster kinda sucks FWIW. It's fine for at the range or something, but if you're hiking/hunting/doing anything other than like 15-30 min of drills and then taking it off, it's more of an irritant than it is useful. Given the weight of the firearm+suppressor, it feels like you packed your backpack incorrectly and off balance, only instead of on your back, its on your leg. If you squat, you can burn yourself if you have a thigh holster, or it will just dig into the ground if it's off the belt. You find yourself constantly taking it in and out of the holster, even when you have no intention to shoot it, because of how much it gets in the way.

Reactions: rifleman1981