• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Need help finding Operator Manual for USO ST-10 (44mm)

Infidel45

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 12, 2014
Bristol, VA
Seller did not have the manual and this is my first USO and MOA based optic. It has the 44mm objective, MOA Scale Type 1 reticle, fixed 10x mag, ERGO parallax, US#3 1/4 IPHY elevation with zero stop and US#1 1/4 IPHY windage.

Can't figure out the zero stop function...any assistance or direction to an online available manual would be appreciated. USO site only has the EREK/TPAL based manual that I could find.

Thanks...

How about trying us optics again and call Becky? It's probably a gamble....but I bet they have one. ;)

I had the same problem. I called Becky but they did not have an ST10 manual available. She did send me literature on the reticle I have and hoe to set the zero stop. That was about 2 years ago. Perhaps things have changed.

If figured they did too. But it was only 6:15 AM in California when I posted this, so I thought I would try here first.

I do not think USO is on top of the manual issue for many if not all of the scopes. I was referred to You tube .