• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Need help on Tikka T3 Bolt assembly!

mikeleleng

Private
Minuteman
Jun 24, 2013
My Tikka T3 bolt assembly ( i think its the plunger end section where the bolt handle is attach) just broke into pieces anyone knows where to buy parts for this i will post pictures later.

Did you take a look on TikkaShooters.com? If nothing there, and you need parts, you'll have to contact Beretta.

Look for a source other than Beretta, I replaced one and it was $41 and took 4 weeks to arrive.

thanks for the replying guys! Sir nocalphoenix can u please share some links on Beretta catalogs.

found this at brownells

913-400-705WB
Bolt, Body, T3, RH, D12

Mfr Part: S3411307

BERETTA USA
Problem is they wont allow it to be exported since it cost more than 100$ any advice guys? Im from Philippines.

can you post or send a picture? From your description it sounds sort of catastrophic.

Definitely need pictures.

I've been impressed with Brownell's stock of Tikka parts. If you just need a shroud, though, there's a guy on eBay that sells aluminum shrouds that look almost identical to the factory plastic ones. And of course, there are plenty of aluminum shrouds floating around that look different, as well.