• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Need to pick the brain of an actual sniper

Re: Need to pick the brain of an actual sniper

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shibumi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TalkingBush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a new prototype tool from DeWalt that can automatically calculate and drill a .2inch loophole for your .308 rounds and guarantee a first round hit. </div></div>

Classic! </div></div>
damn where can I get one of those? Btw how does that little apparatus get a .308" projo through a .200" loophole? That is one BAMF little machine. As a matter of fact I need two of em lol!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">damn where can I get one of those? Btw how does that little apparatus get a .308" projo through a .200" loophole? That is one BAMF little machine. As a matter of fact I need two of em lol!!!! </div></div>You didn't know? That's the entire point of a loophole. In Afghanistan we were shooting 155mm rounds through 1 inch loop holes. That is what makes them so Top Secret!

Damn I got this all wrong....I thought a “loophole” was what you woke up next to after a long night in a Vegas whore house....man you learn sumptin new all the time ! !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As a matter of fact I need two of em lol!!!! </div></div>

But WAIT! Call NOW and we'll DOUBLE YOUR ORDER!!!

Wow 155 rounds through a 1" loophole? I really should have studied shooting theory better... I think you let out the top secret info though so you might think about changing to a .75" loophole. Hey S4S you should get the kinetic powered sat guided slingshot. It never runs out of energy an you don't have to worry about coriolis effect programming, even on shots beyond 50ft.

I have a lot of problems with spin drift and Coriolis at shots under 300m, anything after that is an easy hold center shot on my Gen I Slingshot, I think they addressed it in Gen 2 by removing the atmosphere around the shooter with the kinetic particle beam.

^me too! ...and the fact that the humidity / moisture that is evident on my pill during jungle deployment is drifting my shots during the gravitational pull during the full moon.

but i think i fixed it by applying heat from my tactical spec-op zippo.

qxs08k.jpg

Where can I get one of those SPEC-OPS Zippos? my super sniper BiC doesn't wok that well.... Do you have a silencer on that slingshot? I have this new ammo that packs a punch but spin and coriolis are hell on it... I shot and hit myself in the ass. Not a a good thing on a cold bore shot..

that's the boomerang model, you can't use that in the northern hemisphere.

SPEC-OPS Zippo - smokers hide

the Bic doesn't work without the zig zag spotting scope. the Zippo is much more snipery as it works alone, just like a real sniper does in the movies.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's the boomerang model, you can't use that in the northern hemisphere.

SPEC-OPS Zippo - smokers hide

the Bic doesn't work without the zig zag spotting scope. the Zippo is much more snipery as it works alone, just like a real sniper does in the movies. </div></div>
LMAO! I almost choked when I saw that!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Samurai4Sierra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who needs a TM or FM, we got movies......

Oh, EOD does whatever they want, as per the movies...just fyi.

</div></div>
You just patented the next generation of skyhook with this one

The splatting would probably happen shortly after the velcro unassed the cat tail at about 200ft.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GCMxVeGeTa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If the question is one that would violate OPSEC or tactics...</div></div>

Since he didn't ask a question, I will. What is OPSEC? </div></div>

30March2010008-1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shibumi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">David,
I am not a real Sniper, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night... </div></div>

Hahahahaha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's the boomerang model, you can't use that in the northern hemisphere.

</div></div>

But, they do make a boomerang for North of the Equator - the curve is in the opposite direction....

Hope I didn't just breach COMSEC.

I feel bad for Warfighter.... Just ignore these guys they are just a bunch of clowns.

I will be more than happy to help answer all your question. Here is a break down of my resume.

I have watch every episode of Top Sniper on the military channel.
I own a BIG rifle
I have a drag bag, wind meter and range finder.

You can email me here [email protected]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ukdave28</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Just ignore these guys they are just a bunch of clowns.

</div></div>

Maybe, but actual military trained clowns.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ukdave28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I feel bad for Warfighter.... Just ignore these guys they are just a bunch of clowns.

I will be more than happy to help answer all your question. Here is a break down of my resume.

I have watch every episode of Top Sniper on the military channel.
I own a BIG rifle
I have a drag bag, wind meter and range finder.

You can email me here [email protected]
</div></div>

LOL I about spit my coffee!!!!

Will someone legit just call the 20 yr old, you might get a free shadowshield out of the deal...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Warfighter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Greetings,

First post here. I was directed to this sight from another I belong to.
I need a military trained sniper to email me. You need to be an expert in sniper and counter sniper trade craft. I only need information and a small token of appreciation will be provided.
The only thing I ask is for you to be an actual military trained sniper, someone that has graduated from the program at Benning or I believe it's MCB Hawaii now.

Thanks </div></div>

There's a Marine Sniper School on MCBH Kaneohe Bay

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Warfighter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Greetings,

I need a military trained sniper to email me. You need to be an expert in sniper and counter sniper trade craft. I only need information and a small token of appreciation will be provided.
The only thing I ask is for you to be an actual military trained sniper, someone that has graduated from the program at Benning or I believe it's MCB Hawaii now.

Thanks </div></div>

Did you just watch Shooter with Marky Mark by any chance?

This one's to funny,I just have to keep looking in on it...

I am learning so much from this thread. Full of good info.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Volatile</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Warfighter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Greetings,

First post here. I was directed to this <span style="color: #FF0000">sight</span> from another I belong to.

Thanks </div></div>

Did you just watch Shooter with Marky Mark by any chance? </div></div>

My question is, which "sight" is he using to see the other "sights". Did he take his eotech to the local gun store so he could spot aimpoints through it?

When I'm looking for information, it's usually on some sort of "site"

I am very curious as to what the "Small Token of Appreciation" would be.
Sounds nefarious...

That poor bastard...the fact that he has yet to respond to anything kinda says it all. What a 'tard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why was i not alerted ????</div></div>

Boltripper, a memo was sent but your secretary called and said you were tied up in meetings. </div></div>

I heard he was tied up in rubber.

Is that not right Boltripper?
wink.gif

Long time no hear Bolt!

Neil

just check out civilian sniper here on the hide, he has an instructional video that will answer all your questions!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this still around...?? </div></div>

It's a newb-magnet

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shibumi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am very curious as to what the "Small Token of Appreciation" would be.
Sounds nefarious... </div></div>

Hooker dallors???

Thanks </div></div>

First of all who is it you are wanting wacked?

Second of all you are going to have trouble finding a actual sniper on this site. Most of these guys put "shooter" in the DVD player eat cheetos and turn their cock orange.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Second of all you are going to have trouble finding a actual sniper on this site. Most of these guys put "shooter" in the DVD player eat cheetos and turn their cock orange. </div></div>
You sound like a man with some experience under your belt.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762slinger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Second of all you are going to have trouble finding a actual sniper on this site. Most of these guys put "shooter" in the DVD player eat cheetos and turn their cock orange. </div></div>
You sound like a man with some experience under your belt. </div></div>

I'm not a sniper YET, but can still spot a troll

Benchshoot was easy to spot so it really wasn't much of a challenge.

AR-ad.jpg

Wow....... just wow, he's one of God's special children

I will be happy to help you. I will have to be the middle man between you and my 2 year old son. Yes he is a actual sniper..... Of my 2 cats. He has mastered the art of the stalk, will patiently wait for the right shot, and has been known to hide under his favorite fleece blanket to use the ambush strategy. Let me know if you have a question for him, here is his rig.
IMG00063-20100719-2129.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrettSass844</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be happy to help you. I will have to be the middle man between you and my 2 year old son. Yes he is a actual sniper..... Of my 2 cats. He has mastered the art of the stalk, will patiently wait for the right shot, and has been known to hide under his favorite fleece blanket to use the ambush strategy. Let me know if you have a question for him, here is his rig.
IMG00063-20100719-2129.jpg
</div></div>
holy shit! No lack in creativity! That's too good!

i watch shooter all the time, me and marky mark hang out and look into eachothers eyes and repeat "slow is smooth, smooth is fast" over and over and over lol

6 months later...

really?