• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

needing some primers?

Re: needing some primers?

It seems the usual sources are out, but if you are really desparate you can buy some off gunbroker.com

Hey neighbor,

Got any kin in the Clearwater Fl. area? Planning a road trip to see the Rays or the Braves (do they train in Florida?)??

Harbor Reloading is stocking most primers but he does not ship them. Apparently he is limiting quantities to 1000k per customer.

727-446-7233
11:00am-6:00pm M-F

Cabelas in Rapid city had 2000 primers (CCI Bench rest).

I say use to, I got them now.

I cant find any primers of any kind any more. I'm gonna be hurting for the up coming high power season. I only got about 1500 SR match primers left.

seems to be the problem everywhere. ive got some friends that are also wanting some primers and are having same troubles.

Primers seem to be very hard to find.If you get lucky and find some buy all they got.

I just bought 25000 from grafs i think they are out though and they wont backorder either. If you have your local gunshop order them for you they can backorder them and i suggest getting them in quanitys of 5000.