• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Negligent Discharges are Never Good

Centuriator

Dude...you're being very un-Dude.
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2012
Middle 'Merica!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 2.24.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 2.24.14 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 95
oops know he is getting the pee test , and many years of cleaning the latrine he should just go buy the maid outfit now with the extra ball gag . then again they probably just gave him a promotion and a pay raise .

1584648285593.png

I thought you had to do a few things in order to fire the guns on a plane I am a little surprised it would be that easy .

Reactions: Alphatreedog
While in Vietnam I decided to get a close up of a mini-gun. I tried to turn it to see how it worked and a guy came out screaming at me. He told me that could make it fire and it was pointed at his bunk. :p

Well at least it was USAF that did it. The MSM would be blaming Trump!

Um, it was the Belgian Air Force, not the USAF.

I'm trying to figure out how the hell this happened. Too many safeguards like weight on wheels and safety pin in the gun (among others) for this to be just an accident.

Maybe it was in a simulated airborne condition and little Lars thought he was sitting in a video game.
Hey Hans, pull that pin, I wanna see if the gun will spin when I flick this switch forward and then depress the trigger.

Man I'm lovin this thread . This is up there with gettin caught fuckin the boss' wife or daughter or wreckin his car .

Reactions: Ravenworks
Um, it was the Belgian Air Force, not the USAF.

I'm trying to figure out how the hell this happened. Too many safeguards like weight on wheels and safety pin in the gun (among others) for this to be just an accident.

Maybe it was in a simulated airborne condition and little Lars thought he was sitting in a video game.
Hey Hans, pull that pin, I wanna see if the gun will spin when I flick this switch forward and then depress the trigger.
I knew that! Not sure what happened to my n't!!!!

Had a retard do something similar during OIF 2 but with an OH-58D. Doing a weapons firing voltage check he disabled the WoG switch, armed the system, and pressed the fire switch.

Firing voltage was there as evidenced by the 2.75" rocket leaving the tube with a 10lb HE warhead on board. Yeah he forgot that tiny section in the checklist where you are supposed to download the ordnance. Rocket hit halfway between a guard tower and it's colocated porta-shitter.

After I tossed him off the Armament team, Spc. Boogerhook was relegated to menial labor. About a month later he was hooking up an agpu to an aircraft. Well guess which checklist section he skipped this time? Yep, the one about keeping the pu outside the rotor system. He parked it directly underneath a blade and, because agpus exhaust upwards, he melted a $17,000 rotor. Your tax dollars at work.

Just because someone is in the military does not mean they know what the fuck they are doing. But I think most of us know that

Trivia: Did you know that "French" Fries were actually invented in BELGIUM. During WWI American soldiers fell in love with them, but assumed they were in France because French is spoken in Belgium. They came home and raved about "French Fries" and .... the rest is history. In fact, they are BELGIUM fries.

You're welcome.

Reactions: DustBun
Had a retard do something similar during OIF 2 but with an OH-58D. Doing a weapons firing voltage check he disabled the WoG switch, armed the system, and pressed the fire switch.

Firing voltage was there as evidenced by the 2.75" rocket leaving the tube with a 10lb HE warhead on board. Yeah he forgot that tiny section in the checklist where you are supposed to download the ordnance. Rocket hit halfway between a guard tower and it's colocated porta-shitter.

After I tossed him off the Armament team, Spc. Boogerhook was relegated to menial labor. About a month later he was hooking up an agpu to an aircraft. Well guess which checklist section he skipped this time? Yep, the one about keeping the pu outside the rotor system. He parked it directly underneath a blade and, because agpus exhaust upwards, he melted a $17,000 rotor. Your tax dollars at work.

Just because someone is in the military does not mean they know what the fuck they are doing. But I think most of us know that

Sounds like decertification didn't get done on boogerhooker.
If I needed to decertify someone, my bosses always pushed to get them re-certified.
Not me.

They wanted to keep the numbers of qualified people as high as possible.
I wanted them accurate.

I had this one kid that was just fucking dangerous.
My bosses wanted him recertified. Told them I wouldn't do it and if they felt so strongly about his qualifications, they could sign him off and do the 3rd party certification.

Nope, not no, but hell no. They weren't about to take responsibility for him. That might come back and bite them in the ass.

He never did get the recertification, he got sent back to mommy and daddy instead.

Sounds like decertification didn't get done on boogerhooker.
If I needed to decertify someone, my bosses always pushed to get them re-certified.
Not me.

They wanted to keep the numbers of qualified people as high as possible.
I wanted them accurate.

I had this one kid that was just fucking dangerous.
My bosses wanted him recertified. Told them I wouldn't do it and if they felt so strongly about his qualifications, they could sign him off and do the 3rd party certification.

Nope, not no, but hell no. They weren't about to take responsibility for him. That might come back and bite them in the ass.

He never did get the recertification, he got sent back to mommy and daddy instead.
Not so easy in the Army. In order to get him away from the aviation side I had to threaten his commander that I would force a 15-6 on Booger and that the commander's name would be featured prominently.

Spc Boogerhook was transferred to the chow hall after that. Later in the year (2004), one day prior to Thanksgiving, our mess tent burned down. Not sure if Booger was the culprit, but I was on a test flight at the time and got it all on videotape.

• Wow
Reactions: Sean the Nailer

$17K ? That's all ?.................... :unsure:

Trivia: Did you know that "French" Fries were actually invented in BELGIUM. During WWI American soldiers fell in love with them, but assumed they were in France because French is spoken in Belgium. They came home and raved about "French Fries" and .... the rest is history. In fact, they are BELGIUM fries.

You're welcome.
Horse hooey. French fried pertaters have been around since the 1800s. Maybe not in stick-shapes but they been around.

Horse hooey. French fried pertaters have been around since the 1800s. Maybe not in stick-shapes but they been around.

You missed the point.

Yes, of course potatoes have been fried for a long time.

But what today are known as "French Fries" are in fact "Belgium Fries"

But, you know...you could read the article and learn something.

Bullshit, when I go through the drive thru, it says FRENCH FRIES. Name one restaurant advertising Belgian Fries. If the guy's coming back from ww1 said they were Frech Fries, they are fukin FRENCH FRIES.......

• Love
Reactions: Threadcutter308
You missed the point.

Yes, of course potatoes have been fried for a long time.

But what today are known as "French Fries" are in fact "Belgium Fries"

But, you know...you could read the article and learn something.

They eat the fuck out of 'em there and in Holland. Lines wrapped around blocks for a bag of fries. They put this white shit on 'em, not mayonnaise it's something else, creme freche? I forget. They did have WAY better fries than you get in the US though. I hate fucking potatoes but I loved those.

They eat the fuck out of 'em there and in Holland. Lines wrapped around blocks for a bag of fries. They put this white shit on 'em, not mayonnaise it's something else, creme freche? I forget. They did have WAY better fries than you get in the US though. I hate fucking potatoes but I loved those.

Cocaine...?

Not everyday you hear about a negligent discharge involving 20mm rounds! :eek: Anyone seen that DA guy around lately who shot himself in the foot with the "Glock 40"?