• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Neighbor’s unofficial sign

Sneaking in?
That's even better than being a peeping tom hanging around someone's window.

I bet the owner is a female that brushed off the OP.

Last edited:
If it were me. I would put an obvious camera like that and another to catch the person sneaking around it. You don't just lay a snare on the ground. You set up the scene to guide you quarry into the trap.

If the camera is going to prevent anything from happening, this thread is worthless, shut it down

Write the neighbor's address back on the sign where you ground it off. Buy a vehicle from a salvage yard, something that doesn't even roll, for as cheap as possible. Hire a wrecker to deliver it to "your house" and give him explicit instructions to leave it next to the sign that marks the parking spot.

Who's watching Your car while you sleep?
Or do you sit in it and look in the windows on the second and third floor?
Since the OP lives in the next block isn't this a little like stalking?
I bet a restraining order would be justified.
"But Judge, She kept putting up this Sign, just to taunt me".

Bear Pit Fix
Get friend to park HIS car there.

Since 50% of the spots are normally open, I can see all the neighbors wanting this spot.
Especially coming home Friday night/ Saturday morning.
(Pull in from the right, bump bump), in the side door, up the stairs, plop into bed. :)
Friday-Night-parking-spot.jpg

(Public Domain Picture)

Last edited: