• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nemo Arms

Whitetail3

Private
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2018
Do any of you fellow members have any real world experience with any Nemo products? I have a chance at scooping up an M210 for a killer deal. I’ve heard of previous issues with these guns, but can’t find anything new about any issues. They seem to have all been corrected and running flawlessly. I’m interested in functionality and accuracy

Friend had issues and sold his (years ago). I'd go Falkor instead unless the discount is massive.

No nemo experience but my falkor petra 300 win mag with proof carbon barrel runs great and shoots sub moa

I bought a Nemo XO Carbon in .308 on a pretty significant deal (blemished at the gun store). Came without the charging handle catch machined in but Nemo fixed it very quickly. Rifle shoots very soft. The recoil system plus the brake seems to work.

The accuracy is more than adequate and outshoots me. It so far likes 168 A-max and 175 FGMM as those loads stay under 1” with minimum effort.

A quirk of the Nemo XO is the magwell will not fit Lancer mags.

There has not been a single malfunction through 250 rounds, mostly IMI M80 ball.

So far I do not regret the purchase and am currently working on putting many more rounds through the rifle before I create a post on here as a review.