• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nemo XO Carbon vs JP LRP-07

Beef Curtain

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I'm looking at these two for a precision rig in 6.5 CM.

I can get dealer pricing on the Nemo XO. I have never handled or shot either of these.

I am attracted to the weight of the Nemo XO at 8.2 Lbs and the price, I'm just not sure if it will be as accurate as the JP has the reputation of having.

Any input is appreciated.

I know nothing of the Nemo XO. The JP is a very nicely made gun and a company that's known for excellent support. If weight is a concern look at JP's LTC instead of the LRP. https://www.jprifles.com/1.2.6_LTC19.php

The LTC with the proof carbon barrel specs out to 8.2lbs on JP's site.

Last edited:
I know nothing of the Nemo XO. The JP is a very nicely made gun and a company that's known for excellent support. If weight is a concern look at JP's LTC instead of the LRP. https://www.jprifles.com/1.2.6_LTC19.php

The LTC with the proof carbon barrel specs out to 8.2lbs on JP's site.

This all day^^^^

I've personally dealt with the customer support from Nemo, I'd go JP for sure if those are your only two options. Also if Nemo is giving you a dealer discount then so will JP

Reactions: BikePilot

I can get dealer pricing on the Nemo XO. I have never handled or shot either of these.

I am attracted to the weight of the Nemo XO at 8.2 Lbs and the price, I'm just not sure if it will be as accurate as the JP has the reputation of having.

Unless you're dead set on buying on those two I would also suggest looking at Seekins SP-10 in 6.5CM

Easley a 1/2 MOA Rig with top shelf customer support.

On the Seekings topic, Mile High as the SP10M on sale for a killer deal. That's not a light rifle by any means though.

You will always be satisfied with a JP as far as accuracy. If you go the LTC route you can go a little lighter than the LRP. They are absolutely wonderfully smooth to shoot and tuned exceptionally well.