• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Never Trumpers and Those Who Don't Like Trump

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    Here is a thread for those who, for whatever reason, don't like President Trump. Never Trumpers, please tell us the reason you don't like President Trump. Those who identify as a Democrat or Independent, please explain why you'd never vote for President Trump in 2020.

This is a serious thread. I'm very interested in exploring your thoughts and reason.

Lets see, all my life politicians talk sweet and never do anything. So they are good to idiots. Trump talks harsh and gets everything done. But he is bad to same idiots.

Me I want results. So Trump can be as harsh as he wants as long as he gets shit done. :) JMHO

Personally I like seeing his flaws. That is refreshing for a Politician.

I don't like him but he's doing a damn good job in my opinion. Not as good a job as I would do, what with the abolishing of over half the government, slashing of all taxes over 3%, and strict requirements for government assistance— but a good job nonetheless.

People who don't like Trump seem to be foreigners. On other forums where there are a lot more folks from every country there is nothing but rampant Trump hate. It's because their little shit tier civs depend on us as the largest economic and military power in the world. CNN is upside down in the red as far as the US goes, they make all their profit by pandering to the rest of the world about how orange man raycist and orange man not PC enough. In a crowd of 100 people you'll have 30 of them who are Americans, 25 of them would choose another Trump term, and 75 fucking morons so far away from the actual problem either literally or intellectually that they "literally just can't even" anything Trump.

I dont like Trump so much as a person.

I do like what he has done (mostly) as president.
    Im experienced enough in real life to realize I will never like all things about peopke and need to come to terms with what I am good with.

I appreciate he isnt a career swamp dweller.

And he isnt Hillary or Joe. That in its self, is enough.

I voted for Trump and will again, but I never thought electing an emotional blowhard was the wisest move. Actually, I really don't like emotion based decisions.
    Maybe I am a convert today, Have to like the guy just based off how he infuriates the left. Not 100% sure all that shit has played in our favor though. Hate is strong in this country, and face it, I don't think he has ever tried to unite this country, if that is even possible.

1864865.png

Reactions: Snipe260
    Trump takes every accepted principle of leadership, sets it on fire, and then pisses on it to extinguish the flames.

My most sincere hope is that he is a transitory figure to a new and better conservative party. I do not see him as a prototype for the sort of leader we would want moving forward, but rather a "necessary evil" that was required to bury the old guard.

I seriously dislike arrogant rich New Yorkers on a personal level. That doesn’t mean I don’t have a great appreciation for Trump’s efforts and accomplishments as POTUS. He doesn’t need to be my best friend forever. But he does need to remain in office for another 4 years.

Go Trump!

Trump takes every accepted principle of leadership, sets it on fire, and then pisses on it to extinguish the flames.

My most sincere hope is that he is a transitory figure to a new and better conservative party. I do not see him as a prototype for the sort of leader we would want moving forward, but rather a "necessary evil" that was required to bury the old guard.

Exactly. Trump is a product of current status/state. Id even go as far as necessary given current climate.

TBH, the detractors (yet may hold nose and vote Trump), do not realize their complatency is one of several reasons trump is in the WH.

Its also interesting that one can criticize the approach and delivery yet are 100% absent from threads discussing all the shit and attacks hes had to deal with. Makes me wonder... 🤔

Sometimes topics that a poster is absent from 100% of the time say as much as their actual posts.

I value honesty, civility, and collaborative problem-solving in the politicians I vote for. Who we elect as President is a mirror of who we are as a people. I look in the mirror right now, and I don't like what I see.
    I wish you great luck in finding such a person that’s qualified, eligible, or willing to do so - without giving away the farm to the opposition.

I do not believe such a person exists.

I support the President but, as a data point, I'd like to give the example of my coworker Dennis. Rabidly hates Trump for, as best I can tell, "ruining" social security and will rattle off a list of questionable facts about Trump's failings at the slightest provocation. For some demographic information, Dennis is in his late fifties/early sixties, Caucasian, and watches television as his main (only?) hobby.

Liberals are folks who know they're being lied to and love it. They support the violence and gaze at the face of evil every time they look in their mirrors.

I have no sympathy for them, even though I know that if they get their wishes, they will be the first ones rounded up for imprisonment/reeducation in the Gulags.

Serves them right.

If you insist that only the perfect candidate can do for you, you'll never vote all, and you'll make the Liberals look like saints.

Last edited:
    I value honesty, civility, and collaborative problem-solving in the politicians I vote for. Who we elect as President is a mirror of who we are as a people. I look in the mirror right now, and I don't like what I see.

We would all hope for such but unfortunately civility in politics has long since passed. Its a brawlers game now and and to play civilly on one side of the aisle is to play to lose. Washington is a cesspool and needs to be cleaned up and a brawler is exactly what is needed.

We would all hope for such but unfortunately civility in politics has long since passed. Its a brawlers game now and and to play civilly on one side of the aisle is to play to lose. Washington is a cesspool and needs to be cleaned up and a brawler is exactly what is needed.
    I get that, but I worry about the trip he's taken from "We'll have the best people" ... to where we're at now with huge turnover, new tell-all books every day, and a dozen indictments (several with prison terms). Can't we have "effective" without the "narcissism" and "self-dealing"? No ... I suppose not.

Narcissism comes as part of anybody that would want the job.

Reactions: Bender
    Can one of you all sister fuckers explain to me what the problem is with being s voter who 1) dislikes Donald Trump and 2) still votes for him?
    Well if it’s to keep the communists out of office that’s fine. In 16 my mom voted for Trump, and hates his guts. She doesnt think he has the decorum to be president. But there was no way she was voting for that “tyrannical, snake in the grass” hillary

Reactions: Snuby642
    I get that, but I worry about the trip he's taken from "We'll have the best people" ... to where we're at now with huge turnover, new tell-all books every day, and a dozen indictments (several with prison terms). Can't we have "effective" without the "narcissism" and "self-dealing"? No ... I suppose not.

Trump is an existential threat to Washington and based on the investigations of him as well as associates and insider leaks indicates they are scared. The turnover was the result of having people appointed to positions who were attempting to derail him and so good riddance. Regarding self dealing, there are no more egregious offenders than those swamp creatures who are attacking Trump. I recall Reagan being treated the same way.

Well if it’s to keep the communists out of office that’s fine. In 16 my mom voted for Trump, and hates his guts. She doesnt think he has the decorum to be president. But there was no way she was voting for that “tyrannical, snake in the grass” hillary
    So what’s she gonna do in November?

I’ve got some family members who are diehard dems that are enthusiastically votIng for trump this time around. The dem insanity in the last few months pushed them away.

I think he had good intentions with the people he picked...... however DC is full of self serving backstabbers. On both the left and the right side of the aisle. He went in too trusting imo..... and still trusts too easily imo. He through his naivety really brought to the spotlight how rotten, and deep the anti-american swamp truly is. Both dem and gop. He’s unveiled to the wide world what we already knew, how corrupt, and vile the media is.

So what’s she gonna do in November?

I’ve got some family members who are diehard dems that are enthusiastically votIng for trump this time around. The dem insanity in the last few months pushed them away.
    Voting for Trump. For the same reason she did in 16. Tho compounded with the riots, the antifa shit. Plus while she isnt anywhere near as pro-gun as my dad or me. She is against much of the gun control laws. She also is furious with handing illegals everything on a silver platter while veterans get treated like shit (my dad is a Navy Vietnam vet).

Last edited: