Never Trumpers and Those Who Don't Like Trump

BadDogPSD

Better make it a double
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Apr 29, 2010
Reno, NV
Those that say they can't/won't support Trump because he lies... what lies has he told? Not the media version. The factual version(s) please. And while we are at it, do we know any politicians that don't lie? Biden doesn't lie? Harris lies, but does it lie too?

And I don't take offense to being called a Boomer. I know it was meant to be disparaging, but definitely been called worse. Oh, and technically I guess I am a Boomer, so there's that.

ChadChadson

God Emperor
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2020
2018 called and wants their "ok boomer" back.

Signed,

Gen-x
Say what you might, some boomers are VERY offended by it. No clue why, after talking down to everyone else for being so easily offended, such a lame joke gets such fanfare. Here I was thinking this was a thread to state why exactly it was that I wasn’t voting for Trump or Biden; to almost instantaneously be vilified by so many while at the same time these same people claim to be hyper offended by my views is quite Orwellian, no?

MadDuner

Rankless Infidel
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2019
Say what you might, some boomers are VERY offended by it. No clue why, after talking down to everyone else for being so easily offended, such a lame joke gets such fanfare. Here I was thinking this was a thread to state why exactly it was that I wasn’t voting for Trump or Biden; to almost instantaneously be vilified by so many while at the same time these same people claim to be hyper offended by my views is quite Orwellian, no?
Trollspeak....

Redmanss

Belligerents
Aug 24, 2010
Northeast Wyoming
Children are to be seen, not heard.

Redmanss

Belligerents
Aug 24, 2010
Northeast Wyoming
What's a CIB? I don't have one of those, but I do have two CARs. Try again, boot.

ETA: What, you realized you're a dumbass and forgot Marines don't get CIBs, so you deleted that portion of your post? Man the fuck up and stand by what you say instead of deleting it.

Last edited:

ChadChadson

God Emperor
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2020
We don't care about your personal problems. Go see a therapist, not the internet.
Trumpers: Call anyone they disagree with a pedophile
Also Trumpers: These gosh darned youngins that don’t have to pop boner pills are so mean to me! Why don’t they polish Trump’s knob, he’s sacrificed SO much for me

Redmanss

Belligerents
Aug 24, 2010
Northeast Wyoming
Trumpers: Call anyone they disagree with a pedophile
Also Trumpers: These gosh darned youngins that don’t have to pop boner pills are so mean to me! Why don’t they polish Trump’s knob, he’s sacrificed SO much for me
What are you even talking about? You're making zero sense in your arguments. Quit taking estrogen, stop speaking with your emotions, and use your brain instead.

And while you're at it, answer up on the CIB comment or shut the fuck up.

ChadChadson

God Emperor
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2020
What are you even talking about? You're making zero sense in your arguments. Quit taking estrogen, stop speaking with your emotions, and use your brain instead.

And while you're at it, answer up on the CIB comment or shut the fuck up.
Quit with the crayons, cold war

HMRamateur

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2019
Said to myself after the "ok boomer" comment, that only slow minded people say that because someone else said it at some point and couldn't think of anything to actually rebut. Then he goes and proves that with almost every post afterwards.

Then he goes and says this...
Read the posts that I was responding to earlier... My opinion ignited rage amongst those who have trouble forming actual arguments.
All the while, having trouble forming any arguments, and resorting to childish posts...

Reactions: 6.5SH and Redmanss

ChadChadson

God Emperor
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2020
democrats are pro-globalist open borders, and this means sex trafficking of children and migrant grooming gangs.
that's you, chump.
I think I found an actual retard. I have stated that i’m not voting for Biden previously. I guess reading is mighty hard for you?

ChadChadson

God Emperor
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2020
Said to myself after the "ok boomer" comment, that only slow minded people say that because someone else said it at some point and couldn't think of anything to actually rebut. Then he goes and proves that with almost every post afterwards.

Then he goes and says this...

All the while, having trouble forming any arguments, and resorting to childish posts...

How is Alex Jones a few posts above calling everyone that disagrees with him a pedo not childish? Do you have any self awareness?

BadDogPSD

Better make it a double
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Apr 29, 2010
Reno, NV
Chadster, It's kinda hard to take you seriously, at any level, with what you post, your Scooby Doo avatar, and self-proclimation of God Emporer. I'd suggest getting out of your moms basement, get some fresh air, maybe a job (but trolling is probably what you get paid for), learn some manners, respect your elders, and give Jesus a chance.
I'm sorry your parents, the education system, and society in general has failed you. A couple of solid ass whoopin's a few years ago would have done you a world of good.

HMRamateur

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2019
How is Alex Jones a few posts above calling everyone that disagrees with him a pedo not childish? Do you have any self awareness?
Self awareness yes, aware of literally every post, probably not. Funny you bring up Self awareness though, as you apparently have none either. Anyway, my mom taught me young that fighting retards is a bad look, so you can have this one

• Haha
Reactions: ChadChadson

ChadChadson

God Emperor
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2020
Chadster, It's kinda hard to take you seriously, at any level, with what you post, your Scooby Doo avatar, and self-proclimation of God Emporer. I'd suggest getting out of your moms basement, get some fresh air, maybe a job (but trolling is probably what you get paid for), learn some manners, respect your elders, and give Jesus a chance.
I'm sorry your parents, the education system, and society in general has failed you. A couple of solid ass whoopin's a few years ago would have done you a world of good.
Uncle, please sit

BadDogPSD

Better make it a double
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Apr 29, 2010
Reno, NV
Uncle, please sit
That's what I figured. Chad, please tell the class about your first experience with firearms. Did it scare you? Do you know what long-range precision shooting is? And I don't mean shooting your wad in the sink from 3 feet.
Why are you here? What are you trying to accomplish? Are you here to get us all riled up? Agitate us? Honestly, no one here cares about you. We are responding to your idiotic posts because we are bored. The prep is done. Everything is ready . Now we are just waiting.
Seriously though... God Emporer?

Reactions: Josh1978