• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Never work in the cannabis industry..

Then tell us the rest of the story.
Something's missing.

Pot companies don't usually reference weed in the legal name of the business entity, which is what's listed on W2s. I'd imagine most companies in the industry would also use PEOs.

A lender would have to do some serious sleuthing to connect an employee to the marijuana industry.....

Something's missing.

Pot companies don't usually reference weed in the legal name of the business entity, which is what's listed on W2s. I'd imagine most companies in the industry would also use PEOs.

A lender would have to do some serious sleuthing to connect an employee to the marijuana industry.....

He's just working for a lazy stoned business owner more than likely.

One of the more creative ones locally is an electrician. He has a license, and he occasionally does some work for his friends and 1 contractor.

But his weed farm is paying all the bills.

Oddly enough people pay him 2-5x the going rate to do electrical work...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: DIBBS
Something's missing.

Bingo

Something's missing.

Except he's working for "Blunts R' Us"

• Haha
Reactions: Charmingmander
We got an email about 5 years ago at work stating our security clearance would be pulled just for having stock in pot companies.