• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New 11.5 build.

Kadams1563

Giver of Bad Advice
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    North Texas
    ADM upper
    Rosco barrel 11.5
    SLR ion lite 10.75
    Lantac EBCG ( until my LMT comes it)
    Dead air brake
    SiCO omega
    Holosun W Geissele mount
    Geissele BUIS
    Geissele Airborne CH
    SLR sentry 7

ADM lower
    Geissele SD-E
    Vltor A5 W A5H2
    Sprinco green
    Geissele LPK
    BCM grip
    SBA3 (until stamp comes in)

waiting on my MLOK light bar from TRex and then I’ll add the light. Suppressor cover will also come off for strings of fire. Just had it in the Omega for the bolt gun.

have not got to fire it yet but hopefully soon once it stops raining and gets about 35 degrees.

ammo will be mixed brass, 25 gr of H335, bulk 55gr bullet. Loaded on my 650.

ED4A53D1-020B-4FB8-93F1-DEB37358343F.jpeg
    DE676FC2-79FD-4063-A8EB-87A1800BBD43.jpeg

Reactions: JCARL
    Good looking build! I stole an ADM lower for $100 from the classifieds so now I need to do another build. I picked up a Geissele MK16 13.5 ddc hand guard so will likely be doing a 14" BA barrel with pinned ASR flash hider. Funny how finding a great deal on one part leads to building another gun (that I dont need). It doesn't take much to rationalize to myself that I need to do another build or two, or five.

$100 for an ADM lower!?! Damn that’s a steal.

that’s basically how ARs are always built. You get something in sale for cheap and then dump another $1500 to make it worth it.

Nice build! I have been wanting to try out a Rosco barrel. Please update with how it shoots. Also, let us know how the TRex light bar works. I wan to try one of those as well.

Nice build! I have been wanting to try out a Rosco barrel. Please update with how it shoots. Also, let us know how the TRex light bar works. I wan to try one of those as well.

I sure will. It’s made by Arisaka so it will be high quality. I have one of their inline mounts on my 14.5. It’s pretty slick with my OG MK1 Geissele rail.

Oh nic. I didn't realize that Arisaka was making them. I have a couple other Arisaka flashlight mounts, so thats good.

$100 for an ADM lower!?! Damn that’s a steal.

that’s basically how ARs are always built. You get something in sale for cheap and then dump another $1500 to make it worth it.

Either that or the government starts telling you that you can have them. LOL

I got a 18" build that I started when good ole Robert Francis O'dorke and the rest of the demorats started saying they were going to take the guns away.

But then I found a stripped lower that I've had sitting around for about 20 years and decided I would just build that into a pistol.

I've got the lower for the 18" rifle finished off but I put the pistol brace on it to start off with to see how it does. Hopefully I can get the pistol upper built tomorrow and start testing it out next week. The barrel for the 18' is a custom Bartlien barrel that Compass Lake just received. It will take them 3 to 4 weeks to finish the barrel. Then I'll build out the lower for the pistol in its finally configuration and finish the rifle and the pistol off. OH the fun of building ARs :ROFLMAO: :) :ROFLMAO:

Make sure you check the headspace on that gun. I have three Lantac EBCGs and they all headspace tight on known good barrels. When I replaced the Lantac bolt with a BCM they went back to being good on the headspace.

I tried contacting Lantac several times about it and no response.

Make sure you check the headspace on that gun. I have three Lantac EBCGs and they all headspace tight on known good barrels. When I replaced the Lantac bolt with a BCM they went back to being good on the headspace.

I tried contacting Lantac several times about it and no response.

hmm I don’t have any headspace gauges for AR’s. Never used them as I always buy quality parts. I have an Sionics NP3 bolt though waiting on my LMT carrier to show up.