• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New 20 MOA Ring Mount for GAP-10, In stock

Re: New 20 MOA Ring Mount for GAP-10

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish Companies would quit making 35mm Scopes the standard is 30mm and 34mm </div></div>

Totally!

George, will the Badger Ordnance ACI Ring Cap P/N 306-48 (4 screw, 34 mm) and the Micro Sight Mount P/N 306-43 (4 screw, 34mm) work with this mount?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">need to order another

here it is with my new USO

DSC_0999.jpg
</div></div>

Lazy, great pic. Is the USO a 50mm objective? Also, how much clearance do you have under the objective to the rail?

Called up to buy one and with my full railed LMT MWS, was talked out of it. Lazy21 sent me a pic that seemed to show that a 50mm Premier would work but with a 20% restocking fee if it doesn't work out, a total no go!

Here is the pic from Lazy21 to give him credit:
DSC_0793.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattmcg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Called up to buy one and with my full railed LMT MWS, was talked out of it. Lazy21 sent me a pic that seemed to show that a 50mm Premier would work but with a 20% restocking fee if it doesn't work out, a total no go!

Here is the pic from Lazy21 to give him credit:
DSC_0793.jpg
</div></div>

copyright violation
wink.gif

I still need to order another.....that's a bad ass mount!

I have a DPMS chambered in a .260 Remington. I'm putting a Sightron SIII SS 6-24X50 LRMOA on it. Is this the right height as a GAP-10 or do I have to go higher? I'm sure it can be made to work but I want optimal.