• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New 3 lug - Terminus Actions are coming soon

Will it be at the low low price of $2k without a finish?

Sorry, just don’t see the point of yet another action from another new company in an already flooded market.

Though I'm not a fan of 3 lug actions, I'm curious to see what Joel has come up with and wish him the best of luck in this endeavour.

More options and competition in the market is a good thing for us consumers.

I'm disappointed with the choice to make near exact replicas of the Curtis actions.
I get that they were likely his design and he may be staking a claim to them, but given the opportunity to distance himself from an action that he eludes to being sub par, I would think there would be at least something aesthetically different about them to set them apart. Even if it were just a different bolt knob. Bummer.

I'm disappointed with the choice to make near exact replicas of the Curtis actions.
I get that they were likely his design and he may be staking a claim to them, but given the opportunity to distance himself from an action that he eludes to being sub par, I would think there would be at least something aesthetically different about them to set them apart. Even if it were just a different bolt knob. Bummer.

I would disagree. If he designed and owns them then roll with it. It seems he making updates/improves to them that he was not allow to do before.

I would disagree. If he designed and owns them then roll with it. It seems he making updates/improves to them that he was not allow to do before.

I can see that side of the coin as well. Either way, I am sure the experience will be different and that’s ultimately what matters.

Reactions: drwood96
Would a different bolt shroud do it for ya?

Quick change looks slick! How long to get your hands on a LA?

I wunder if the terminus is better in anyway. Does anyone have both the curtis and the terminus?

Listen to the podcast Joel did. I believe PRM.

Many many improvements to his original designs (axiom and vector)