• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New 6 Creed problems with PETERSON brass

Haven't seen srp locally for years...not an option
And everywhere online is out of stock...And I have a ton of LRP and are found locally. SRP stash I have is for the triple deuce.

Reactions: kyotekiller25
The point frank green was making to @RUN8 was not literally run a 6.5 into a die and make a 6mm, but a case of that size (40 ish grains of powder) through a 6mm bore, and 60k psi. Its magnum like, and hammers barrels, where a 30 cal with the same powder charge isnt.
Well thats nothing new or surprising to me anyway. I guess everybody forgets about the 243 🤣 My last 243 only went 1200 rounds with the 105 AMAX...6 Creed ain't no fucking different.

Well thats nothing new or surprising to me anyway. I guess everybody forgets about the 243 🤣 My last 243 only went 1200 rounds with the 105 AMAX...6 Creed ain't no fucking different.
I agree, its simple. Your response to that post demonstrated you did not understand the point being made. Nobody forgets the 243, its worse than the creedmoor.

First dog seen, called in with mouth calls and killed this morning at 225 yards! Love it already. 108 ELDM dumped his ass with a nice resounding "whop" This was as he lied, nice little dirt nap 🤣

Snapchat-1119662485.jpg

Reactions: Evintos